We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Pub at Monte Carlo

colorado
Level Contributor
762 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
The Pub at Monte Carlo

Anyone been to The Pub at Monte Carlo? Just looked at the menu and seems like a good variety of choices. We are not big foodies, just want something good and satisfying to get us through the day and night in Vegas :-) MC has a deal right now where you book 2 rooms and get a $75 food credit to The Pub, so just wanted some opinions (nicely). Thanks.

Lake Mary, Florida
Level Contributor
864 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Pub at Monte Carlo

I've been there plenty of times. Huge place with lots of TV's to watch sporting events. The food is ok, nothing great. Probably just like your neighborhood sports pub food .. but you can eat good with a few drinks with $75 credit.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa...
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Pub at Monte Carlo

The food is pretty decent and the beer selection is excellent. Great place to watch a game or just hang around for a couple hours. Highly recommend it

colorado
Level Contributor
762 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Pub at Monte Carlo

Thanks.. Correction in my regular post - book 2 nights, not 2 rooms.

colorado
Level Contributor
762 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Pub at Monte Carlo

Thanks. Correction in my original post...book 2 nights, not 2 rooms.

Edited: 09 February 2014, 22:44
Level Contributor
919 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Pub at Monte Carlo

Great beer selection, good burgers. And dueling pianos on certain nights if you're looking for a little entertainment.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,899 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Pub at Monte Carlo

Good burgers and adult milkshakes.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: The Pub at Monte Carlo

You could have a nice meal with a great beer selection. Wouldn't let it influence you too much.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,140 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: The Pub at Monte Carlo

Great Happy Hour prices too.

Waukesha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
825 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The Pub at Monte Carlo

I only ate there once and was not very impressed with the food by Vegas standards. But the tap beer selection was awesome. Can be a little bit pricey, I think my IPA was about $10/pint. If it were me? Id eat somewhere else and use the 75 on beer.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The Pub at Monte Carlo

Happy hour the best. $1 wings and sliders 1/2 price beer.

I've eaten there 1/2 dozen times and the food been very good each time. They have an outdoor area next to the pool and upstairs when it's gets crowded. MC dueling pianos are located there too.