We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Signature at MGM

new york
Level Contributor
364 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Signature at MGM

How bad is the walk from the rooms to the hotel?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
4,130 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Signature at MGM

Do you mean to the MGM Grand hotel?

It's a pretty good hike.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
595 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Signature at MGM

It's roughly a 3 minute walk from Tower 1 to MGM Grand, maybe 4 minute from Tower 2 and 5 minute from Tower 3. All indoors and most of the way is with travelators. That takes you to the a doorway into the MGM near to the pool.

I was concerned before I went about a lot of reports I'd read saying to get to MGM Grand or to get to the Strip was a really long walk. In my personal opinion it really wasn't that bad and it really wasn't a very far walk. If you're used to staying right on the Strip then it may feel like an inconvenience but it bothered me so little I've returned since my first trip.

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
10,079 posts
1,343 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Signature at MGM

In the context of the walking you can do at other properties on the Strip, it's not unduly onerous.

4. Re: Signature at MGM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2015, 07:18