We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feb. 25th M&G

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,348 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Feb. 25th M&G

I know that this came up in another thread, but since that thread was originally for a different M&G, I thought I would start a new one with this particular M&G. It is going to be at the Bond Bar in the Cosmo at 7:00pm.

So, who is going to be there?

I was also mentioning that it would be cool to get some fellow TA'rs together and play some blackjack together. Interestingly enough, I just came across this article in V-Chatter:

http://www.vegaschatter.com/story/2014/2/5/124423/2094/vegas-travel/Checking+Out+The+New+Bond+At+Cosmo

Blackjack tables, right there in the bar!!! So, for anyone that is interested, we should try to take over one of these tables! That would be a lot of fun!

Mr. Mamas
£, American, Cafe, Diner
Juan's Flaming Fajitas & Cantina
££ - £££, Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Veggie House
££ - £££, Chinese, Asian
Minnesota
Level Contributor
138 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Feb. 25th M&G

sure if you don't mind a absolute novice

Minnesota
Level Contributor
138 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Feb. 25th M&G

I am in.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,348 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Feb. 25th M&G

smilee...this will be a good time to learn! It will be fun!

London, England
Level Contributor
102 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Feb. 25th M&G

If it were only 2 days later...I get to Vegas on the 27th :(

Mentioned in this post
Buffalo Lake Mn.
Level Contributor
59 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Feb. 25th M&G

We will be there, possibly with two extras.

Chicago
Level Contributor
384 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Feb. 25th M&G

Great timing Rhinoman, I'll be in town that night and would love to play some blackjack! I'll never guarantee anything in Vegas, but I'll make every effort to be there.

Mentioned in this post
Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
512 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Feb. 25th M&G

Rhino, what day do you get into town? I'm there from 2/20 to 2/25. I also play blackjack....pretty well.

Ohio
Level Contributor
3,050 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Feb. 25th M&G

Rhino---- aren't you the one who doesn't drink? By 7 pm we will more then likely be good and buzzed ---

LOL!!! I don't want to make a bad first impression!I If we are in the area, though, I will surely stop by

and say Hey !!

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Feb. 25th M&G

Im going to be in town but as the above poster will probably be a bit of a mess by that time, I am an afternoon gambler/drinker.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Feb. 25th M&G

I'll do my best to be there. Have been to Cosmo before but never the Bond Bar, and the fact that they have video poker and blackjack is reason enough to check it out.