We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mandalay Bay to Town Center Plaza, walkable?

Midwest
Level Contributor
2,440 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Mandalay Bay to Town Center Plaza, walkable?

I dont remember if there is a sidewalk, it looks like a reasonable distance, it will be around 70 degrees, and I do like the exercise

Lanarkshire
Destination Expert
for Quarteira
Level Contributor
2,343 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mandalay Bay to Town Center Plaza, walkable?

There is a sidewalk for the majority but there is a small part at the end which is more dirt-track than sidewalk.

If you like walking and exercise, i would say do it.

Midwest
Level Contributor
2,440 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mandalay Bay to Town Center Plaza, walkable?

Thank you leedylan,

It sure will be nice to walk without 5 layers of clothes to cushion my fall slipping on ice

Miami
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mandalay Bay to Town Center Plaza, walkable?

Walked it once. It's a good 45 minutes

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mandalay Bay to Town Center Plaza, walkable?

In the interests of accuracy and to avoid any potential confusion to other posters, the correct name of the mall you're asking about is Town Square.

5. Re: Mandalay Bay to Town Center Plaza, walkable?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2015, 06:21