We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone else with Bruno Mars tickets this weekend

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone else with Bruno Mars tickets this weekend

We bought before the super bowl and were able to get floor tix with no issue. Now they are running $600 to $800 on stub hub. Wow this guy got hot very quickly. Wife says no selling.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,005 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
347 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
Level Contributor
971 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone else with Bruno Mars tickets this weekend

sadly...only found out a month ago, that he was going to be in Vegas this weekend...when we're there....would have loved to got tickets...but too much now. You're very lucky - heard he puts on a great show!

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
45,040 posts
1,411 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone else with Bruno Mars tickets this weekend

Er-r, no.

Sorry,

Hunt

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
56,499 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone else with Bruno Mars tickets this weekend

Asking price on Stubhub doesn't mean that's what buyers are paying.

Canada
Level Contributor
3,552 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone else with Bruno Mars tickets this weekend

Bruno's been "hot" for awhile now...not just because he played at the Super Bowl and tickets are always going to be crazy expensive when you try and buy them a week before a sold-out show. The floor tickets are general admission/standing room only so that's why they don't sell out as fast as the reserved seating.

I saw his show when he was at the MGM last summer...he's amazing!! Have FUN!!

Manhattan, Kansas
Level Contributor
293 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone else with Bruno Mars tickets this weekend

I have floor seats this weekend! Bought them last year. He does put on a great show

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
4,345 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone else with Bruno Mars tickets this weekend

Will be there Sunday - been a huge Bruno fan for years and secured tickets when they were offered - he is an incredible performer - glad more people took notice of him after the Super Bowl Show.

fyi - he appeared in the movie "Honeymoon in Vegas" when he was 6 years old. He's not exactly a newcomer to show business, lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFDcVvDB1Ko

Iowa
Level Contributor
195 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone else with Bruno Mars tickets this weekend

We have floor tickets to Saturdays show. So excited!! I know the doors open at 8:00 - what time do we need to be there? We do not mind being further back - hubby sees no reason to be early. We were thinking of going around 8:30. Thoughts? Thanks!!

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone else with Bruno Mars tickets this weekend

You sure doors open at 8, mine says 8 pm, but that usually means when the show starts.

Where is the preparty?

I am pretty sure it was Bruno who use to play little Elvis at the Princess Kaiulani show by the pool in waikiki.

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
541 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone else with Bruno Mars tickets this weekend

You are lucky! Saw him last May at Palazzo at private convention event. He puts on a terrific show. I agree with your wife...no selling! He is not at the Cosmo when we are in Vegas in April

:(.....but I did get tickets for his show here. The floor seats here, which are actually seats, were only sold as "premium package" from ticketmaster.....starting at (if I remember correctly) at about $600. I can't wait, but I would love to see him again in Vegas. Have fun!

philly
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone else with Bruno Mars tickets this weekend

Nope.