We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panda?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
Panda?

Has anyone else seen "Panda"? I did a search, but there aren't many posts. We can get tickets through TravelZoo for under 50 dollars each in the rear orchestra, row W. Is that too far back? I love a good seat. The front orchestra seats are 80 something. If anyone's seen it, let me know what you think. Thanks!

Maspeth NY
Level Contributor
906 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panda?

I saw the show about 10 days ago. I had comp tickets from the Palazzo. There is a story behind all of the acts, and the performers are very talented. If you like acrobats and such you will be entertained. I would equate it with a Cirque show with an Asian theme. It runs over an hour. There is not a bad seat in the house. Also there were a good amount of empty seats, so if you are in the back you will probably be able to move down. I went on a Wednesday evening, maybe the weekends are busier?

I don't know if I would pay $50 per ticket. I'd wait until I was in Vegas to buy the tickets. What do they cost online at the Palazzo? Not sure if they are available at the ticket discount joints of which I can't remember the name of the website but if you just google discount ticket in Vegas I'm sure you will come across it.

I don't believe the tickets are in demand and I'd keep checking.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Panda?

Thanks for your reply. I checked under "Things to Do" and got a little more information. I appreciate your help.

3. Re: Panda?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 07:17