We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

myvegas

Woodridge, New York
Level Contributor
274 posts
194 reviews
Save Topic
myvegas

I have been reading some of the posts regarding the MyVEGAS facebook app. I do not play any computer games but have recently started playing this in hopes that I will win a lot of point by my vegas trip (over a year away). From my understanding, I accrue points and then pick out rewards. IS there a maximum amount of rewards that I can use for one trip? My partner is also playing this so that we can both accrue points and redeem them. I thought I would redeem them for shows and buffets (fantasy, MORE buffet, etc). I just want to make sure it is legit and worth the time.

Tuckerton, New...
Level Contributor
344 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: myvegas

MyVegas is totally legit. My husband and I are going for the second time in 6 mos. thanks to the game. You will get more points if you do it on facebook tho. You get 3 rewards each from the MGM properties and then you can get extras from Wolfgang, Sugar Factory, HOB and the monorail. This trip we're getting 3 free nites at the Monte Carlo, $50 food cert at Monte Carlo, 2 tix to Zumanity and we're planning on one more meal...5 days to go until our trip!!! Last fall we had 2 tix to LOVE, brunch at MGM, $75 credit at Tender steakhouse, buffet dinner at Aria. It's totally worth the time and effort in my opinion.

Illinois
Level Contributor
804 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: myvegas

You get 3 rewards per person in a 30 day period. That includes the any shows or rooms you book prior to your trip. They will be part of your 3. You can get House of Blues, Wolfgang Puck and monorail rewards that don't count to your 3.

Calgary
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: myvegas

you can redeem 3 per person within 30 days..I couldn't believe how easy it was to redeem on my trip in November..I'm just on hold with them now waiting to book a free room at the luxor for March :-)

Bridgewater, New...
Level Contributor
2,310 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: myvegas

My husband and I both play MYVEGAS.com and have accrued enough points for our April visit to get 2 Zarkana tickets, breakfast buffets at both Mirage and Bellagio and tickets for the Secret Garden. You can use 3 offers every, I believe, 30 days. The games are fun and nice rewards. The more hotels you have the more the rewards.

Edited: 16 February 2014, 02:37
Woodridge, New York
Level Contributor
274 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: myvegas

OK... so if I use the 3 MGM ones as two buffets and one ticket to Fantasy I can still use points for margarhita pizza at Wolgang and popcorn at sugar factory? Does the coca cola store count towards the three MGM ones as well? Do the points ever expire? Thanks

Level Contributor
224 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: myvegas

I believe only WGP, House Of Blues, sugar factory, and the monorail don't qualify towards the 3 rewards. I believe everything else goes toward the 3. The loyalty points don't expire but you only have 90 days from the time you redeem your reward before the reward will expire.

San Antonio, Tx
Level Contributor
1,433 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: myvegas

In addition to the limit of three in 30 days, you can only get one of each reward. For example, you can get a Bellagio lunch buffet and a dinner buffet, but not two of either. In some cases, and Bellagio again is an example, you can but two dinner buffets or two lunch buffets as a single item, but you pay about four times as much for two buffets as you would for one. In addition, some of the buffets can only be used on Monday through Thursday. Just be sure to read all of the details.

Woodridge, New York
Level Contributor
274 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: myvegas

awesome. What about the rooms? If I am booking 6 nights at the Luxor can I use one of the three rewards as a night free?

Northern California
Level Contributor
136 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: myvegas

Yes, read all of the details and you must go to each property to redeem...you can't pick up an MGM reward at Mirage, etc.

Bridgewater, New...
Level Contributor
2,310 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: myvegas

My husband and I both have accounts and we each got rewards for breakfast buffet at Bellagio and Mirage. So he redeemed from his account and I redeemed on mine. Does that become a problem?