We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the weather like out there

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
What is the weather like out there

Hi guys me again,

I've been looking at the weather and it is so spradic! I fly in a week and I am seeign lows of 11 degrees. Now that is the same in the UK and I am freezing. it does say highs of 21 degrees.

Around what time does it start to get hot during the day? Will I be able to get away with shortleeves or should I bring a light jacket or blazer.

A girl has to plan her clothes waaaaaaayyy in advance lol

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
51,154 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the weather like out there

It doesn't get hot, sorry. It's winter. Las Vegas has had a recent string of above-average temps but that's not expected to continue.

Check wezther.com or similar sites a couple days before you leave, you can find hourly temperature reports there as well.

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,772 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the weather like out there

You can't expect consistent shirtsleeves weather this time of year - it's too early. You may get some lovely sunny days when you'll feel warm enough to remove a jacket when you're in the sun, but you may not and definitely don't expect it to be hot. The air is still cool so if the sun isn't shining you will definitely need a jacket or sweater. I've been there in mid-March before and been very glad of a fleece jacket.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,748 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the weather like out there

It gets warm durin the day but rarely 'hot' in winter. This winter has been warmer than normal though. Last winter was really cool this ones been mild.

Still not 'hot' though Laughlin made it to 86 a couple days ago :). We're a lower elevation.

london
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the weather like out there

Thanks everybody! That really helps. I didn't expect it to be scorching but know exactly what to pack now!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
4,815 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the weather like out there

Losvu is back again for the day.

6. Re: What is the weather like out there

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 06:17