We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant.com

Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant.com

I am new to this website and would like to know, if I purchased more than 1 voucher for the same restaurant can I use it in the same sitting (ie 3 vouchers for 1 meal out).

Cheers

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant.com

No. One certificate at each single restaurant per month. It's all there in the site's general terms and conditions.

Restaurants get involved with restaurant.com to attract new customers who will hopefully return and recommend to friends. They don't do so to give food away for close to free!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Reno
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant.com

Anyone have a current code?

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
228 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant.com

No code, but I recently discovered Raise.com, which I think is an even better deal. Check it out -- just yesterday I got a $25 cert for $1, which is better than I've EVER done with a code! https:/…OTo0NyAtMMTIzMzQ1

Michigan USA
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant.com

current code: Four

get 60% off- $25 gift certificate for $4 ends 2-18-14 at 11:59pm

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
242 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant.com

Is there anything stopping me from using two of these in a week? I once used a cert and gave one away as I was leaving the restaurant. That group was able to use it.

I exchanged some old certs for Stripburgers last weekend. If I don't use them I will probably just give them away.

Cheektowaga
Level Contributor
3,541 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant.com

Only one (1) Restaurant- Specific Certificate may be redeemed per party, per month, per Issuer (even if the party is seated at separate tables and/or receives more than one check.).

These Restaurants are in business to make money and they issue these to bring people in to their restaurant in hope they will return. They are not in the charity business.Does your local local supermarket let you use 3 different coupons to purchase a loaf of bread? I don't think so

Edited: 19 February 2014, 00:08
Iowa
Level Contributor
10,007 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant.com

This code is good until 2:00PM PST today

LUNCH

$2 for $10.....

Edited: 20 February 2014, 15:33
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurant.com

Thank you for your replies - to those who were rude, I don't need the negative was just a question. I'm from New Zealand we don't have coupons at supermarkets and the discounts don't seem all that great so I wasn't sure. As I said I was new to the site.

Cheers

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Reno
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurant.com

Rudeness is pretty much expected here, Tasha. Hope your trip goes well.

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
122 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurant.com

Where do you get the promo codes from?

Would appreciate any codes being regularly posted on here. Will help as all save a bit of money :)