We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which buffet is best on MYVEGAS

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,899 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Which buffet is best on MYVEGAS

I am playing now and shooting for redemption via their offers for either 2/1 buffets or full buffet depending on how many points I finish with. In my 8 previous trips to Vegas I have not tried any of the buffets they offer on myvegas, so my question is which is the best options. They offer buffet passes to the buffets as Luxor, Circus Circus, Excaliber, Mirage, Monte Carlo, MGM, Mandalay bay. We would be using either the breakfast or lunch probably and was wondering which ones rate the best for overall offerings and taste.

Level Contributor
2,030 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which buffet is best on MYVEGAS

Avoid the Luxor at all costs...it was horrid the last time we tried it. Excalibur is barely tolerable...but nothing to write home about. Haven't tried Mirage...but we did like the Mandalay Bay fine. Bellagio and Aria are definitely the top picks through Myvegas.

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which buffet is best on MYVEGAS

In my opinion its Cravings at Mirage, Bellagio is over rated and Aria was a bit weird and not the best.

Others will of course disagree.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,026 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which buffet is best on MYVEGAS

Bellagio, Aria (agree it's a little odd) and Mirage more or less in that order. Aria has a "hidden" special: a $13 all you can drink offer that include La Marca Prosecco - one of the best of its kind which runs a couple bucks more a bottle most places than the price of the AYCD.

Avoid Luxor, Excalibur, and Monte Carlo

Edited: 19 February 2014, 19:51
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which buffet is best on MYVEGAS

Mirage is our favorite of the three. Much more reasonable in number of coins needed and the food is more "normal" to us. We are not fancy when it comes to food and thought Mirage had more "simple" options that we liked.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,965 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which buffet is best on MYVEGAS

Cravings at Mirage is the only one I have eaten at so far, and it was more than adequate for dinner. Have already purchased lunch buffets for Aria and Mandalay Bay for my solo trip next week. Will report on those when I return.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
75 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which buffet is best on MYVEGAS

I went to Mandalay Bay's buffet with myvegas points on my last trip. I was disappointed, although I've been there before and thought it was ok. Been to Bellagio's in the past and loved it.

Fresno
Level Contributor
192 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which buffet is best on MYVEGAS

Ate at the Aria Buffet in October and the Mirage Buffet in January. Both were for lunch. I enjoyed each a lot. The Aria Buffet had crab legs at lunch and an outstanding selection of desserts. The Mirage Buffet included unlimited wine or beer. The food was very good there also, Prime Rib was outstanding. I don't thing you can go wrong with either of these.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
734 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which buffet is best on MYVEGAS

Another vote for Mirage, I used MyVegas points the last time we were there. We also tried MGM for lunch and we were both disappointed.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,575 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Which buffet is best on MYVEGAS

Was not a fan of Bellagio. I was shocked as well.

Would go with Mirage, Mandalay Bay, or Aria.

Centennial
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Which buffet is best on MYVEGAS

JGCali, Thanks for the info. I didn't know about the included alcohol at the Mirage. Now that one is on my list!

Edited: 20 February 2014, 00:34