We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mirage rooms

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Weston, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
302 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Mirage rooms

Are the resort tower King rooms MUCH nicer than the regular king rooms? Is it just a bigger bathroom?

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,020 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mirage rooms

Same room essentially, considerably bigger bathroom with jetted tub.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,082 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mirage rooms

The total size of the room is the same. It just has a larger bathroom, which means less space in the living area.

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mirage rooms

You can see floor plans of the rooms here. http://mirage.com/files/floorplan-king.pdf

It's really the entry way they've taken space off to enlarge the bathroom. But that's where the closets are, so they've been moved to the bed wall. The room may feel a bit smaller due to the longer wall, but it's not really. I don't think you really lose any space in the main part of the room as those are dead (empty) areas in the regular room anyway. Unless you like randomly stacking stuff on the floor, I doubt you'll miss it. But I would miss the larger bathroom with separate shower and second sink, particularly if travelling as a couple. So I would always recommend the upgrade to the tower room.

Decor wise, they are exactly the same.

Edited: 19 February 2014, 21:04
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,229 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Mirage rooms

Bigger bathrooms yes. Also high floors 24-25th floors I believe. Seperate elevators than the standard rooms, express to those two floors.

5. Re: Mirage rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 05:19