We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fremont St. - "Must Do's"

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Muskegon...
Level Contributor
387 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Fremont St. - "Must Do's"

Have a couple nights on the strip and a couple at The D in approx. 3 more weeks. Stayed on strip tons of times, downtown - just a couple. What are some things you think are a must on Fre St. Eats, bars, sites, etc.

Dallas
Level Contributor
21,451 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fremont St. - "Must Do's"

There are no "must do's" on Fremont Street.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
362 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fremont St. - "Must Do's"

Anyone who has read my posts know I keep banging on about Dupars at the Golden Gate, we def make this a must do for breakfast. We actually like earning morning roulette at Fremont as well, they have always had fun tables in the morning.

Wandering under the canopy on an evening listening to Carl "safe sax " Ferris always puts me in a good mood (even though I am WAY too young to be a fan of his sort of music lol).

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
17,334 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fremont St. - "Must Do's"

If you are there on March 12-16, there will be alot of activity for the Mint 400 on Fremont, including tech and contingency under the canopy and in Fremont east. Schedule of events on right side of page.

http://themint400.com/

Edited: 25 February 2014, 16:37
Lakeland, Florida
Level Contributor
640 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fremont St. - "Must Do's"

Use the downstairs public Men's room at Main Street Station.

There's a piece of the Berlin Wall behind the uninals! A great symbolic gesture that you can't get anywhere else.

(I've gone with my wife in the early AM hours and guarded the door so she can have a look.)

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
4,769 posts
334 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fremont St. - "Must Do's"

Walk over to container Park, Friday Nite Seafood Buffet (as well as check out all the antiques) at Main Street Station, Ox tail soup at The Cal, Mob Museum, Play Sigma Derby @ The D, Happy Hour at Triple 777 Brewery (inside MSS)......Enjoy!

Roswell, New Mexico
Level Contributor
2,737 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fremont St. - "Must Do's"

Cheeseburgers at Binions, dinner at Binions, cocktails at Gold lounge in Golden Nugget, VP at Main St. Station, listening to music on Fremont St., a picture with the woman with huge breastiscus.

San Diego
Level Contributor
5,091 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fremont St. - "Must Do's"

For me a must do is to buy a couple giant beers at the abc store and drink them next to the big cement trash can out front of the place and take it the day.

This is how i usually start my days in vegas, same beers, same spot.

I dont know why this is so applealing but it is.

Sun Prairie...
Level Contributor
1,072 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fremont St. - "Must Do's"

I second the Triple 777 Brewery and Happy Hour. Try their seafood and artichoke dip. Also, their Black Chip beer is excellent as well. They should still be having entertainment from bands on Fremont street at night.

Washington State
Level Contributor
852 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fremont St. - "Must Do's"

Try Happy Hour at the Chart house in the Golden Nugget. Good prices and wonderful food and drinks.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fremont St. - "Must Do's"

We always go sit at the pool at the Golden Nugget at night for a drink.