We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo v Wynn

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
122 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Flamingo v Wynn

Ok I know there's no comparison but found 2 deals that both look very good value and having never been in either hotel would like opinions.

This is for 3 nights in a June (Thurs, Fri & Saturday) however prices are high this weekend cos of EDC.

So Flamingo Go Room for £303 or Wynn Deluxe Resort Room for £515.

Which in your opinion is the best value.

Cheers

aurora, co
Level Contributor
4,597 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Flamingo v Wynn

Best value would be the Flamingo, but the Wynn is a better hotel. I've stayed at both, but I haven't stayed in a GO room. The GO rooms would be fine, but the Flamingo needs some updating. The pool at the Flamingo will be a crazy party pool when you will be there, the pool at Wynn still will be busy but quieter. I really do hate the Wynn location, it's only convenient to the Fashion Show Mall. The Flamingo is in the middle of the action. Also, the dining choices at Wynn tend to be pretty expensive, Flamingo has cheaper options and has many, many choices close by.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
25,915 posts
524 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Flamingo v Wynn

Are you going as a couple, single person, or what? If a couple go to the Wynn, if single and all gals or guys then the Flamingo.

13. Re: Flamingo v Wynn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 05:19