We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegas Pools

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
East Bridgewater...
Level Contributor
180 posts
162 reviews
Save Topic
Vegas Pools

I have a question, I am going in mid October. October 15th to be exact. Something i read said not all pools are open in October. Harrah's being one of them which is where i am staying....

Can you go to other hotel's pools if you are not staying there, my thinking is the answer is NO. But i am just curious..

Thank you,

Crystal

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
7,917 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegas Pools

>Can you go to other hotel's pools if you are not staying there

In general, no, but there are exceptions that include the adult and party pools that have paid admission.

Sometimes hotels within a management group have "sharing" options so you might have the opportunity to use Bally's or Caesars' pools if Harrah's is closed. In mid-October it will still be pretty warm so I'd expect there to be something available to you.

East Bridgewater...
Level Contributor
180 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegas Pools

Great! Thank you :)

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,415 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegas Pools

The truth is that we don't know yet. It's not pool seasons yet, and even if they make rules they probably aren't enforcing them yet.

CET has changed rules each of the last two years. Last year I believe non-guests could use the pools at Flamingo & Rio for a fee, and the pool at Caesars without charge. The year before you could use the Flamingo, Rio & Caesars pools without charge.

In a couple of months we will know this years rules, and how strictly they are being enforced. At some point, as CET tries to upgrade Caesars, they will probably restrsict usage to guests, but we don't know if it will be this year or not.

Edited: 26 February 2014, 17:33
Chi Town
Level Contributor
1,669 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegas Pools

You can get into Flamingo for 10 dollars. It is actually usually really fun. Right next to Harrahs. We stay at Flamingo only for the pool...22 days til we are back at Flamingo for 9 days. Pray for sun! Good luck.

5. Re: Vegas Pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 19:05
Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vegas Pools

We stayed at Paris in early Nov and the weather was perfect, so I went to the pool everyday. No one ever asked for a key or anything, just walk in.

We did that before too, went in October and normally stayed at Harrahs, but since they said the pool would be closed we stayed at Flamingo. We went down to Harrahs to play 3CP, and a guy playing with us said the pool at Harrahs was open. Ugh!! I would have just stayed there.

I believe you could go to Ballys as well.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vegas Pools

Good question Crystal. All the resorts have different policies. Usually however, they will find a way to accommodate you provided you're willing to pay. Aria is an extreme example of this, requiring you to purchase a spa pass (I believe for $50) just to use their pool.

East Bridgewater...
Level Contributor
180 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Vegas Pools

Thanks everyone for the info. I think I'll just see what happens when we get there, maybe Harrah's will be open this October, but if not I will see if they will work with us.

YAY & good luck to everyone going to Vegas

9. Re: Vegas Pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 06:20