We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One way limo service from airport to hotel?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
One way limo service from airport to hotel?

Will be in Vegas for 4 days by the end of April.... We are a group of 3 ppl and wondering can we just book a one way limo service from the airport to hotel? I've look into presidential limo website but not able to find the price..... We don't need the return from hotel to airport since someone will be dropping us off when we checkout........

Plus can we tell the driver to make a stop for like 10-15mins at the Walgreen or ABC store for us to get some drinks and snacks before heading to our hotel?

Last question, how much will be a reasonable tip for the driver?

Thanks.....

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: One way limo service from airport to hotel?

Any limo company will gladly provide a one way service. Presidential has a facility on its website where you can chat online with an agent. They're usually very helpful in answering any queries.

You rent the limo for an hour. No problem to make whatever stops you like. An off-Strip location is easiest - the driver will know the best places.

$20 is pretty much standard for a tip. Perhaps a little more if the driver is particularly pleasant and helpful but don't feel obliged to give more if you don't want to.

Edited: 28 February 2014, 09:36
Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,537 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One way limo service from airport to hotel?

As Blagger says you can book a one way with Presidential - simply select your preferred vehicle from the Our Fleet and Rates tab and then the Book Now Button where you will be redirected to their booking site where you specify pick up/drop off points etc.

You could also just pick up a limo at the airport and agree the fee for what you want with the driver - you will however lose out on being met at baggage claim which for me is part of the limo experience.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,193 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One way limo service from airport to hotel?

As mentioned,you can book a Presidental Limo just one way from the airport, although it is easier on the site to book round trip. (Gee I wonder why?)

We always book just one way, from the Airport, as my wife doesn't like taking a limo on the way back.

ohio
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: One way limo service from airport to hotel?

Sorry to hijack on this thread, but I'm interested in the same thing.....

On the website, the limo I would want to use is rated at $64 per hour. If we drop off one couple at the Mirage and the other at the Falmingo, would it be within the one hour window (so total cost would be $85ish with tip)?

Curly

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,193 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One way limo service from airport to hotel?

Curly: The reason you shouldn't post a question on someone else's thread isn't a matter of ettiquette, It is because most people who've read the post won't come back here again. Plus many people only read and respond to the original question, and don't read all the replies.

Simply put; you want your question seen by more people, so you can get more replies. So I recommend making a new post asking your question.

I don't think you can book using the hourly rental tab or link. You have to use the airport transportation one. My guess for this is that there is a fee for taxis (and I think limos) to pick up passengers at the airport. This fee is probably included in the airport pickup rate, but not the hourly rental rate.

Edited: 28 February 2014, 17:30
Alberta
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: One way limo service from airport to hotel?

Kwgary, let me know how it went & cost for one way, I too think the sign at baggage is worth the fun, enjoy!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: One way limo service from airport to hotel?

Ok, got the price from Presidental Limo and will be $75 plus tip for the driver, will be around $100 in total.... For 1 hour, starting from the plane landed and will able to make stops as long as we can arrive at the hotel within an hr....

But starting from the plane landed.... Wondering it might took us 20-30 mins to leave the plane and got our bags.... Not much time left for a stop to buy drinks and snacks, plus photos at the Las Vegas sign...... Should I got a limo??? Hmmmmm

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: One way limo service from airport to hotel?

Ok, got the price from Presidental Limo and will be $75 plus tip for the driver, will be around $100 in total.... For 1 hour, starting from the plane landed and will able to make stops as long as we can arrive at the hotel within an hr....

But starting from the plane landed.... Wondering it might took us 20-30 mins to leave the plane and got our bags.... Not much time left for a stop to buy drinks and snacks, plus photos at the Las Vegas sign...... Should I got a limo??? Hmmmmm

Boston...
Level Contributor
145 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: One way limo service from airport to hotel?

If this is the case, I would spend the $133 and get round trip limo. You have to get back to the airport somehow. If you want to save, why not get the town car instead of the limo for like $102 round trip?

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: One way limo service from airport to hotel?

Personally, I think I would just get the limo once you arrive at the airport (I know, no sign w/name, etc) but depending on how long it takes to get off your plane and get luggage, that could use up a lot of your time. By waiting until you get there to get limo, you know you will get the full hour to do whatever. Just my opinion.