We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo booking

wales
Level Contributor
196 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Limo booking

we are not due in vegas until May so how long before should we book the limo

Washington
Level Contributor
4,618 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limo booking

Within 1 to 2 weeks in advance should be fine.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
44 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Limo booking

How much does a limo cost? Say from airport to main strip hotel?

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limo booking

from the airport anywhere from 35 and up for a 6 passenger stretch limo.

I used to own a Limo company in vegas and I would suggest you book it with presidential limo lv.

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Limo booking

Usually costs apprx. $60 (for 1 hr) plus average tip of $20.

Ohio
Level Contributor
210 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Limo booking

I e-mailed them last night. They replied that for a one-way trip, airport to Flamingo, it would be $74 plus tip for a 6 passenger stretch limo.

For one-way trips, they use the hourly rate for the class of limo you want and it looks like they add a $10 airport fee (I think).

Forgot to specify, this was for Presidential Limo.

Knuck

Edited: 01 March 2014, 15:13
Saint Joseph...
Level Contributor
2,565 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Limo booking

Why wait?? Prices AREN'T going to change. Book it now and cross it off the list. Remember to have your driver stop at one of the stores along the way for "supplies" (booze & snacks)!

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Limo booking

If you are just going directly from airport to your hotel.have you checked to see what the rates are for the house limo at the prop your staying at?

then you can charge it to your room and maybe let your play have it comped off? we always have the CP limo pick us up and other than the tip its ended up getting comped.

8. Re: Limo booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2015, 06:17