We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palazzo - Fridge

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nomansland,salisbury
Level Contributor
125 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Palazzo - Fridge

We are staying at the Palazzo over New Year this year and wondered if there is anyway we can have a fridge in the room.(My husband has some medication which needs to be kept in a fridge)

I have tried to find an email for Guest relations to ask but can't find an email for the hotel at all

Thank you

1. Re: Palazzo - Fridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 March 2014, 21:35
California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,359 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palazzo - Fridge

No, Palazzo does not have fridges for personal use in their rooms. However if you let the hotel know that a fridge is required for medication, they can provide one.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palazzo - Fridge

I have personal experience on this one within the last two years. We had to get some medication while in Vegas that needed refrigeration. We had already checked in at Palazzo prior to this. We went to the concierge and explained our sittuation. They delivered a fridge to our room literally within 10 minutes of our request at no charge, except a nice tip for the bellman.

Edited: 03 March 2014, 16:16
nomansland,salisbury
Level Contributor
125 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palazzo - Fridge

That is great...thank you.

I don't suppose you have an email address... Was going to email them closer to the time but can't find an email address for the hotel.

Regards

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palazzo - Fridge

E mail may be a problem for them since their website was hacked recently. I would call if you want it resolved now or wait until their website is fully functional again. You could also try facebook or twitter.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
637 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Palazzo - Fridge

If you can't find an email address, I would call the reservation number and ask them. Reservations: 877.283.6423

I also read on their website that they have a Facebook page. If you are on Facebook, you might be able to contract them through there. Good Luck and have a great time in Vegas. :)

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Palazzo - Fridge

I know it's nice to get things taken care of ahead of time, but I don't think there will be a problem. They have frigs they provide for people who need them. You could ask at check-in if you can't get it taken care of before then. They will be very accommodating if my past experiences are an indication. They are real good at trying to get you what you need. Have a great time!

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Palazzo - Fridge

Stay with me--- When I've called ahead for a floral arrangement-- they can't have them in the room waiting for us as they don't assign the room until you check in.

I'd think that's going to be the same for you. Check in- tell them, and I'd bet just like they did our flowers, ther will be a knock within 10-15 minutes of you being in your room.

nomansland,salisbury
Level Contributor
125 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Palazzo - Fridge

Thanks everyone... Really appreciate the help.

Am really excited about new year in Vegas...it's been years since we were there last.

10. Re: Palazzo - Fridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 05:17