We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegas Wedding Present Ideas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Vegas Wedding Present Ideas

Hi all,

I'm looking for some ideas. My best friend and fiancé are getting married next month, and honeymooning in Vegas in the summer. I'm thinking of getting them a present which they can enjoy whilst in Vegas.

Does anyone have any ideas? I was looking at getting them a gift voucher for one of the hotels so they could enjoy a nice meal one evening. Are there any gift vouchers you can buy which can use at a number of hotels? They haven't decided on a hotel yet, so I'm not limited by that!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks Sez

1. Re: Vegas Wedding Present Ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 March 2014, 20:35
Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
452 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegas Wedding Present Ideas

How much are you thinking of spending on the gift when our friends got married in Vegas a few if us clubbed together and paid for them to go on a helicopter ride over the strip

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,707 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegas Wedding Present Ideas

You can buy commemorative bricks at the Flamingo with 3 lines of engraving for $150.

flamingolasvegas.com/things-to-do/commemorat…

The link is to the information.

Edited: 04 March 2014, 20:23
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegas Wedding Present Ideas

MGM Resorts do a gift card that can be used at multiple locations (listed on the link below)

Credit doesn't expire - You purchase online

http://www.mgmresortsgiftcard.com/

Take a look.

It may be what you're after.... makes a nice gift x

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,739 posts
1,332 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vegas Wedding Present Ideas

High Tea at the Mandarin Tea Lounge might be a nice gift experience

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Vegas Wedding Present Ideas

Thanks all for your brill suggestions,

I'm looking to spend about £100/$150 greeny2

x

Toledo, Ohio...
Level Contributor
1,630 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vegas Wedding Present Ideas

There are also spafinder gift certificates which can be used at many Las Vegas spas...just another idea for you.

8. Re: Vegas Wedding Present Ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 05:20