We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Preisdential Limo Package

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Preisdential Limo Package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2015, 14:11
1. Re: Preisdential Limo Package

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2014, 12:11
Hungerford, United...
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Preisdential Limo Package

Used the company, not the package. Very good, on time, clean vehicle, accomodating driver.

Houston
Level Contributor
30 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Preisdential Limo Package

Bought the VIP package last year. Worked out Great!

Dallas
Level Contributor
2,692 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Preisdential Limo Package

We used it last trip and plan to use it on our next one.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,287 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Preisdential Limo Package

"Can anyone confirm if they have used this same company and package for me?" - I've used P/Limo for a one way airport to hotel transfer as I don't think the return by limo is necessary. We got the roses and champagne which would be better described as sparkling white wine but I would happily use them again.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,071 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Preisdential Limo Package

I have used Presidential to Wynn but I didn't purchase for the way back. I would rather be depressed in a cab back to the airport LOL But the service was great and they will ask if there is anywhere you would like to stop on the way.

7. Re: Preisdential Limo Package

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

Removed on: 18 February 2015, 14:11
NY
Level Contributor
161 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Preisdential Limo Package

P/L is excellent based on my experience.

Booked the limo for 6 and got a couple extra bottles on the way to the hotel. Return trip, had the flight canceled due to weather, and it was rescheduled for next morning, forcing us to stay overnight. Problem was, we got the word from United 10 minutes BEFORE pickup by P/L. P/L called off the limo and rescheduled pick up accordingly and no charge for it, when to be honest, they could have easily done that.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
143 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Preisdential Limo Package

Husband and I now only use Presidential Limo when we come into Vegas. Nothing but great service at a very affordable price.You can't go wrong. We will be using them again in July.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
143 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Preisdential Limo Package

Husband and I now only use Presidential Limo when we come into Vegas. Nothing but great service at a very affordable price.You can't go wrong. We will be using them again in July.