Keeping it clean of course, 5 things stand out for me.
1. My first time to Vegas. Mum and Dad has been the year before and raved about how amazing Vegas was. So we all decided to go the following year 2008 for my Brothers 21st. Coming into Vegas from London was great, really impressive but it was 3 in the afternoon. Very impressed with the Luxor, massive hotel etc. But what really made me go Wow was when we got to the room, opened the curtains and saw Vegas all lit up.
2. On the same trip we done a Helicopter tour at night down the Strip. Top Gun blasting away on the headphones as we cornered the Stratosphere Tower. That was certainly a WOW moment.
3. Walking out onto the Sky Walk on the second day it opened and looking down thinking if this breaks its all over. That and seeing the Grand Canyon up close.
4. Winning $1000 with a Striaght Flush on Video Poker. Especially as I had hit p1ss all for the first three days.
5. On our last trip we have a full table playing Crazy 4 Poker and this woman on the end was ON FIRE. Every hand she was hitting. At one point she hit a hand for $1000. Collected her winnings then gave everyone on the table (Inc Dealer) $50.00.
There are loads more but they are the stand out ones. Im having Vegas Withdraw syptoms. Win the EuroMillions tonight and I am off first class :)