We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

swimming/sunbathing end of march

michigan
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
swimming/sunbathing end of march

Hi We will be arriving Vegas on March 29. My husband is attending classes here and while in class I would like to soak up some some. Sounds as though it might be a bit chilly. Can anyone tell me if its bathing suit weather? I dont care if I dont get in the water but would like to lay near pool and soak up some rays without freezing!!!

Level Contributor
7,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: swimming/sunbathing end of march

At the end of March you can expect the high temp in Vegas to be anywhere from 65-75 give or take a few degrees. If that is suntan weather for you, great. If not, sorry.

Oro VAlley Arizona
Level Contributor
280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: swimming/sunbathing end of march

65-75. I will be wearing a sweatshirt or long sleeves or a sweater. lol But I have seen some Minnesota visitors wearing shorts and short sleeves here in Arizona.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
762 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: swimming/sunbathing end of march

That's because its cooooold over here in the Arctic, doncha know! ;)

Minnesota
Level Contributor
644 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: swimming/sunbathing end of march

And we know you cannot resist our pasty white skin after 7 months of long underwear! :-)

Oro VAlley Arizona
Level Contributor
280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: swimming/sunbathing end of march

Dawn, too funny!!! All the neighbors I have from Minnesota are the nicest people, but I do get a kick out of the little bit of an accent they have, its not really an accent, its just how they say Minnesooota.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
644 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: swimming/sunbathing end of march

Ask them to tell you if they owned a boAt (emphasis on the A) or if they watched the GoAphers! :-)

Wisconsin
13 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: swimming/sunbathing end of march

Do people from Wisconsin sound funny to you too??

St. Louis
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: swimming/sunbathing end of march

Hey, my husband and I will be in Vegas at the end of March this year (06). Can you tell me how the suntanning was in late March last year?

Thanks

one hour from...
Level Contributor
659 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: swimming/sunbathing end of march

Hubby and I go to Vegas every March for our anniv.Every year the weather varies,last year warm,but very breezy,not swimming weather,2001 temp. was in the 80's and swam & sunned everyday..We're coming from the fridgid East Coast so anything 50 & up is a nice change...I always bring the bathing suit ,hopefully I get to use it this year too! We go every 3rd week in March...so the last week should be warmer also...Good Luck!!!! Annie

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: swimming/sunbathing end of march

The weather will be hit or miss, just like June in Michigan. We were in Vegas last year the last week of March. The weather was sunny and beautiful, sometimes it was warm enough for swimming, other times it was breezy and too chilly for the pool. You can still catch some sun, anything is better than March back at home. Bring the swimsuit.