We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whoops...restaurant.com mistake

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
287 reviews
Save Topic
Whoops...restaurant.com mistake

Hello,

I recently bought 2 $25 gift certificates on restaurant.com for slice of vegas. However upon showing my husband what a great deal I got he pointed out that you can only use one per visit.

Has anyone ever got away with using 2 at the same time? I thought maybe we could use one at the bar and another at our table?

Please can you let me know your previous experience of using these vouchers at slice of vegas.

Thanks all.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
299 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whoops...restaurant.com mistake

I have tried that at a different restaurant before and it didnt work. I would say if you can make going to the bar one visit then the restaurant another even in the same night that may work.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
797 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whoops...restaurant.com mistake

You cant use two, but you can use one and your husband can use one. You are two different people

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
299 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whoops...restaurant.com mistake

If they sit at 2 different tables.

Watch Hill, Rhode...
Level Contributor
11,258 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Whoops...restaurant.com mistake

You can also exchange the extra GC for SoV for one that can be used at another restaurant. On the restaurant.com website just click on the help icon at the top right of the page.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Whoops...restaurant.com mistake

You cannot use 2 restaurant.com GC's for the same restaurant from the same account within a month. Also, once they call for the second one it gets flagged & cannot ever be used after that.

It doesn't matter if they sit at seperate tables, if it's brought from the same account only 1 can be used. Using 2 will not work ever.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,136 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Whoops...restaurant.com mistake

There used to be a few restaurants that allowed this, but they are all out of business now.

Go to the restaurant.com site and exchange fot another certificate. Or you can just have the credit sit in your account for future use.

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Whoops...restaurant.com mistake

I didn't realise you could exchange them. I'll give that a go.

Thanks all

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,136 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Whoops...restaurant.com mistake

Or you can just keep it and use it another trip. I recently gave away certificates that had been sitting in my account since 2009-2010.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
144 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Whoops...restaurant.com mistake

@ktinca so the coupons do not expire? I did similiar to the OP and purchased four strip burger coupons which I may exchange or if they do not expire use for a next trip.

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Whoops...restaurant.com mistake

Correct. Restaurant.com certificates do not expire.