We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terry Fator tix - advise?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Loveland, CO
Level Contributor
7 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Terry Fator tix - advise?

Looking for advise on buying tix for Terry Fator at the Mirage for Monday 4/7. Would it be better to buy there online from the Mirage website and receive 25% off ($66) or wait and buy them at the Tickets4less kiosk on the strip day of the show? Any other sources anyone has had good luck with?

Thanks for the help

Skip

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,963 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terry Fator tix - advise?

Personally, I prefer to get my show tickets ahead of time to get the best seat/best price available. I don't like to take chances of a show that I really want to see being sold out, or not getting a good seat. If you really have your heart set on seeing this show, then I would get the tickets now. I have seen his show once before, and loved it. Would be seeing it again next month, but unfortunately, it is dark during our visit. :(

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
298 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Terry Fator tix - advise?

http://www.travelzoo.com/search/?q=Las+Vegas%2C+NV&search_type=destination&tab=1&locationcode=112088&locationcode_type=t

$65 for $36. I would jump on this... Once transferred to the Mirage page, select your dates and the price will still show $65. Once you add them to the cart, the discount will be reflected. Enjoy.

Boston...
Level Contributor
218 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terry Fator tix - advise?

Check TravelZoo for discount tickets: travelzoo.com/entertainment/…

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
242 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Terry Fator tix - advise?

If you really want to see him, buy them online through Mirage or smartervegas so you don't miss out.

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
8,748 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Terry Fator tix - advise?

We attempted to buy our tickets last fall on travelzoo.com. However, the purchase wouldn't go through. I ended up calling the Mirage box office, where they gave me better seats at the same price travelzoo was offering.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,289 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Terry Fator tix - advise?

Just a tip: I've seen several things in the theatre where he plays. It's not a modern one with the extreme raked rows of seats, so you are able to see better up front. It's nice, just not as audience friendly as some of the new ones. They have screens so you can see what's going on even if you are in the back, but to actually see his lips "not move" you have to be close. You don't want to be too far off to the side in that theatre, either. We were 4th row, center. I wouldn't have wanted to have been much further back--although because of the screens, it still would have been a fun show. Enjoy!

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Terry Fator tix - advise?

I got our tickets by playing MyVegas and they were great seats! His show is fantastic! Have fun and enjoy!

Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
2,293 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Terry Fator tix - advise?

Brilliant show by the way. Seen him 3 times.

Loveland, CO
Level Contributor
7 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Terry Fator tix - advise?

Thanks for all the help. Tickets bought, looking forward to April 7th!

10. Re: Terry Fator tix - advise?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 05:28