We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mamma Mia at Tropicana

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
10,085 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Mamma Mia at Tropicana

Hi, I just found out Mamma Mia is on in Vegas at the Tropicana. Does anyone know the room well?

I would choose the front or rear orchestra seating ... any advice as I have no idea of the room size?

https:/…

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
299 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mamma Mia at Tropicana

Its a pretty small room any seats should be ok looking at the seating chart the rear orchestra is perfect

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,685 posts
1,329 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mamma Mia at Tropicana

I concur- rear orchestra should be fine...

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
10,085 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mamma Mia at Tropicana

Thanks very much ... we booked the rear and got the front row of that section, looks like great seats.

wales
Level Contributor
180 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mamma Mia at Tropicana

when does it start and how long is it on for please

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
10,085 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mamma Mia at Tropicana

It starts in May and I'm not sure when it ends ... but we have booked for November so quite a while.

troplv.com/las-vegas/…mamma-mia

Monterrey, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,031 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mamma Mia at Tropicana

It starts in May and have shows available until late December. I guess that as long it attracts people is gonna extends its run.

I hope it lasts, it's an amazing show and perfect for Vegas crowds. The past run at Mandalay Bay lasted for 4 years I think

Pgh. Pa.
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mamma Mia at Tropicana

I am also looking at attending at the Trop. Are the booths or front tables better?? I can get either and would like to know which ones you can see better out of. There will be 2 of us also and iot looks like the tables they seat you one behind the other and the booths seat a total of 6 people so we would be seated with 4 strangers? Is this correct??

Kennewick...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
3,980 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mamma Mia at Tropicana

I loved the show in a big theater at Mandalay Bay. I can't answer about the theater at Tropicana but I can say that I hate booking booths and tables. I honestly don't want to squeeze into a booth with strangers, and I don't like sitting sideways to the stage. I can't image why theaters use this style of seating.

9. Re: Mamma Mia at Tropicana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 05:16