We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Nugget Pool

Schwenksville...
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Golden Nugget Pool

where do you get the most sun at the pool?

we were not sure if we should rent chase lounges at the Hideout or go below.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,208 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Nugget Pool

Check for yourselves when you get there. Or ask someone who works there. Or try both.

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden Nugget Pool

You should be able to get more sun up at the Hideout pool. Of course this all depends on how sunny it is that particular day.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,208 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden Nugget Pool

I think which gets more sun won't depend on how sunny it is... ;)

Norfolk England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden Nugget Pool

Hi

From someone who has actually used the pool, the sun starts in the west of the pool area and moves around during the day,eg on entering early, sit on the left. I have not used the hideout but I would think that it gets slightly more sun.

Clive

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
55,708 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golden Nugget Pool

Same question, same poster...

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k728310…

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Golden Nugget Pool

Chaises longues are free but you have to get there early to get them. There is a lot of competition for them at the pool.

We greatly enjoyed the MC pool, although, depending upon season, there are a lot of kids there. In addition, they play very loud music at times, which is not so fun.

Shag Harbour, Canada
Level Contributor
5,287 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Golden Nugget Pool

As I replied on the other thread, the Hideout gets a lot more sun than the main pool. The main pool deck gets a lot of shade from the waterfall/cabana decks that do not affect the hideout deck. The only thing that will shade the hideout deck is the Carson tower mid day, and parts will be shaded by the Rush Tower late in the day.

I doubt many( if any) others on this forum have spent more time at the GN pool than I have.

Barrie Ontario
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Golden Nugget Pool

Is the hideout busy and how much does I cost.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
924 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Golden Nugget Pool

The Hideout gets the most sun on the side by the street (Carson Ave. & S 1st St.) above the Rush Tower entrance. You're only up about three stories looking over a glass rail but it's still a cool view.

Edited: 15 March 2014, 18:47
10. Re: Golden Nugget Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2014, 15:05