We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rio

surrey,uk
Level Contributor
297 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
rio

Anyone stayed here recently? Looking for feedback, as have 5 nights comped at Paris then two other nights comped, have chosen Rio for a change, as fancy the beach etc.......

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
299 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rio

I stayed there not long ago the rooms are big for their standard rooms nothing fancy but I liked it.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
4,778 posts
341 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rio

Very recently (twice/2 different rooms/suites),rooms are a very nice size,much larger than most properties, dated rooms with older furniture, carpeting, etc...Rooms do have flat screen tv's! While the rooms are dated, everything seems to work and be maintained properly. Above all the beds were good and the rooms were CLEAN! Enjoy your stay!

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,014 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rio

Have stayed at the Rio several times, with the most recent being in December of last year. Currently have 4 nights booked for next month. We really like the Rio, and stay there whenever we get comped rooms. We always rent a car, so the off-strip location is not an issue for us. If there is anything specific you need to know, feel free to PM me with any questions. However, I cannot answer any questions about the pools, since we have never used them.

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rio

We have stayed there many times over the years, our most recent being a 3 night stay at the end of January. We love the location and the folks who work at the hotel. I will admit that I'd like Caesars to not treat the Rio like a step child and spend some money on the place, but the rooms are nice if a little old and as I said, we love the location.

5. Re: rio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2015, 05:19