We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nyny Pool

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Topic
Nyny Pool

Has anyone been to the pool going in August and was planning on staying here but want to make sure the pool is decent is there more than 1 pool, is it fairly large, and cabanas any other advice or suggestions thanks

West Hollywood...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nyny Pool

Worst pool ever

Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nyny Pool

I haven't stayed there but I've seen nothing but poor reviews for the NYNY pool.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
13,273 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nyny Pool

It's full of water but that's about it. If the pool area is a priority I'd look at some other properties like MGM, Monte Carlo, Mirage.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
112 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nyny Pool

I stayed there a few years ago. The pool was pretty meh. One pool, a bar and some deck chairs, and that's it...oh, and the roller coaster going by overhead every few minutes.

It served its purpose (laying out and drinking) but I would not recommend NYNY is a nice pool is a top priority.

This site has lots of photos so you can decide for yourself:

oyster.com/las-vegas/…

Mobile, AL
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Nyny Pool

Pool area gets little/no sun until afternoon.

San Luis Obispo...
Level Contributor
51 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nyny Pool

We stayed last August and the pool was nice enough, but nothing compared to Ceasars or the Bellagio, etc.... Water was pretty chilly so definitely cooled you off-I hate it when pools are luke warm and provide no refreshment. Easy to access from the lobby, just not fancy.

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nyny Pool

The pool at NYNY gets no love on this forum. It's not that bad. Check into daybed and cabana rentals for your dates. You may find them extremely affordable.

Dover, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,601 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nyny Pool

If Pool and Price are issues and you are willing to stay in South End , check out the Luxor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db6IK8tqxv4

West Hollywood...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Nyny Pool

Worst pool ever

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nyny Pool

I stayed here last year and we didn't even manage to get by the pool. It was always really busy and far too crowded. There was that many people in the pool you couldn't see the water!

However..... We loved the hotel and used a groupon voucher to spend a day by the pool at Paris, which was less than $20 for the two of us and a free cocktail each.