We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goling to Vegas to beat the heat !!!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Goling to Vegas to beat the heat !!!

I live in Virginia and it is currently 97 F with 62% humidity. To think some people think Vegas is hot. Tommorrow and Thursday the forcast is for 100+ with the same humidity. I'm not sure what the "heat index" is but my meter is reading miserable.

Sitting by the pool in Vegas with a nice cold beer or cocktail sure sounds good right now.

ontario
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Goling to Vegas to beat the heat !!!

I hear you. I'm sitting in Southern Ontario(canada) with a base temperature of around 97 F also. They say the humidex or heat adjusted temperatures are expected to be over 120 degrees today and tomorrow. I'm thinking of jumping in a sauna to cool off.

ontario
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Goling to Vegas to beat the heat !!!

I hear you. I'm sitting in Southern Ontario(canada) with a base temperature of around 97 F also. They say the humidex or heat adjusted temperatures are expected to be over 120 degrees today and tomorrow. I'm thinking of jumping in a sauna to cool off.

USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Goling to Vegas to beat the heat !!!

Pass me a ice cold Export eh!

minnesota
Level Contributor
146 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Goling to Vegas to beat the heat !!!

We are finally getting much needed rain in southern MN today. A light rain all morning. After the last few days of hot and humid. Maybe it will quit long enough that we can have dinner on the patio w/o passing out.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
152 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Goling to Vegas to beat the heat !!!

ANd everyone told me I was nuts to go to Vegas in Aug....it will actually be cooler than in PA!

Kansas City
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Goling to Vegas to beat the heat !!!

105 tomroow in kansas city with humidity, i wish i were chillin in vegas.

USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Goling to Vegas to beat the heat !!!

My friend just drove through KC . He and his son are driving cross country. They stopped in St Louis to do the arch and he said the "inclinator" had to be at least 100F inside.

Largo, Fl
Level Contributor
279 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Goling to Vegas to beat the heat !!!

Not bad on the west central Florida coast. Only hit 98 today. Going to Vegas on the 25th. Looking forward to the dry heat.....

Escanaba, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Goling to Vegas to beat the heat !!!

97 and 96 here in Michigan the last two days but the heat index both days well above 100.

I just stay inside with the air conditioning as much as possible.

usa
Level Contributor
910 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Goling to Vegas to beat the heat !!!

I don't do inclinators.