We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jersey Boys - July

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Jersey Boys - July

Hi

Was going to get tickets for Jersey Boys for my parents as birthday presents - they are going to Vegas in July.

Does this show normally sell out? There doesn't seem to be many discounts online so that leads me to think I should book early?

Thanks

Paul

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jersey Boys - July

Terrific show. I've seen discounts at times on travelzoo and broadwaybox Las Vegas. Even tix4tonite booths in Vegas. The show has been around for awhile so I would guess that they get really good crowds because it's a great show, but I wouldn't think it would be sold out regularly though.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,103 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jersey Boys - July

I doubt if the show will sell out every night in July but if it's a must see show the best advice is to book in advance.

There is a $40 off discount on smartervegas but it expires at the end of May - I'd keep an eye on smartervegas in the first couple of weeks in June to see if a new discount offer is posted, I recall seeing Jersey Boys offers on there on a regular basis.

smartervegas.com/shows/…ticketsdiscounts.aspx

Ohio
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jersey Boys - July

Thanks for the help

I've found good seats for $95 ($40 off) for July - sounds like that is a decent price for the show?

Washington
Level Contributor
4,461 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jersey Boys - July

Dodgy; was it the "40access" discount offer? This was the code I used for my upcoming, May visit. Got good seats in Orchestra, Row CC for the show. Seen it 4x already; you'd think I'd get tired of it.

Edited: 24 March 2014, 21:53
Monterrey, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,041 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jersey Boys - July

Yes $95 is pretty fair and you don't wanna wait to find out all the good seats are gone. If you already find that deal buy them!!

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
5,566 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jersey Boys - July

As Tom said,I would defineately order tickets ahead of time if it is a show you really wish to see. And by the way,it is an excellent show.

Ohio
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Jersey Boys - July

Thanks everyone for the advice.

I'll book the tix for my folks tonight!

Washington
Level Contributor
4,461 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jersey Boys - July

I went thru Ticketmaster & applied offer code 40access for the $40 discount when I purchased a few weeks back.

9. Re: Jersey Boys - July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 06:16