We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carnaval Court...thoughts???

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
845 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Carnaval Court...thoughts???

We've passed this place numerous times on past trips and never stopped in. Since we're staying at Harrah's...thought it might be a nice place to grab a drink and listen to some music. How's the atmosphere...is it worth a visit? The Harrah's website description says there's never a cover...however off to the side of the page it says that the cover varies. Anyone know if they charge a cover...we'll be there on weeknights.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,639 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,125 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
916 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carnaval Court...thoughts???

They don't charge a cover during the day but they do at night. I'm just not sure of it's every night or just weekends. It can be a ton of fun and definitely worth a visit. The bands are usually good and they have flair bartending.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carnaval Court...thoughts???

Loud and louder. That's all I got.

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,300 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carnaval Court...thoughts???

I've been there several times, and it's a lot of fun!!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
15,204 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carnaval Court...thoughts???

Like you, I've walked by it many times....and kept walking. Looked to be loud and crowded, which I understand is the draw for some but it's a negative for me.

London
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Carnaval Court...thoughts???

I'm thinking of going there after our wedding to carry on the party! We have a mixed aged group of about 25-65 so thought it would cater for all ages! It would be a Weds night about 10.30/11.

Interested to hear more thoughts!

California
Level Contributor
689 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carnaval Court...thoughts???

VERY FUN! Mixed group, I never find it very crowded, probably because it is outdoors. Always have a great band with songs you will know. Casual crowd, not stuffy and great drinks. We never have trouble finding a table.

Ontario, Canada
Destination Expert
for Detroit, London
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carnaval Court...thoughts???

I wish they would have a restroom though. I hate having to walk all the way inside Harrah's.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
131 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Carnaval Court...thoughts???

Wrap two tortillas around it and you would have a quesadilla.

Edited: 25 March 2014, 04:37
Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
325 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Carnaval Court...thoughts???

Went here in Oct. and had a blast. It was late afternoon and pretty full. The crowd was mixed ages and everyone was super friendly. The bartenders were great, attentive, did all kinds of flare and the pours were strong. If you are looking for a refined place to catch some live music, keep walking, it can get a bit wild.

Ontario, Canada
Destination Expert
for Detroit, London
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Carnaval Court...thoughts???

LOL - love the suggestion Clive! I actually got a free sample in the mail of Depends. I have been dying to try them out in Vegas so I can party all night! :-)

Mentioned in this post