We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Validation

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Validation

Hi guys, I heard a rumour that there is a place on the strip called 'Grinders'. Can anyone tell me if this is true?

Thanks!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,550 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,011 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
6,002 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Validation

If you Google "grinders, Las Vegas" the only thing you get is a list of sandwich shops.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Validation

Hmmm...that's not what I was looking for really. But thanks for the reply.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Validation

Whatever it may be that you are looking for, it's not true.

Edited: 27 March 2014, 00:50
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Validation

Well I know the place exists because I have seen the website, but it doesn't say exactly where it is located, hence my question...

philly
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Validation

Hi, Gabe:)

Boy, I sure do hope you find what you are looking for!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
4,795 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Validation

Grinder is regional slang for a type of sandwich in the US. ...also known as a sub or a po-boy.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,900 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Validation

Just because Gabriel (he doesn't like "Gay-briel") says it exists, doesn't make it so. Gabriel's entire post was a spoof by a troll. Nothing he said was true. Nothing! Didn't you understand that?

There is no transexual strip club on the Strip. There is no strip club in Vegas called Grinders (transexual or otherwise). To the best of my knowledge, there is no transexual strip club in Vegas, but I'm not an expert.

Sorry, but calm down. You are getting all excited over nothing. It does not exist. Sorry.

Maybe Bangkok?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Validation

I'm beginning to think you're right Mike. Guess I'm too trusting! Will ask around when I get to Vegas (taxi drivers usually know about these sorts of places), but won't spend much time actually looking for the place.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
742 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Validation

You will probably see this on your other thread, but that map on that fake website is a map from the Video Game "Fall Out: New Vegas" Set in the rebuilt city of New Vegas after the apocalypse. You have been fooled. Why?? I don't quite understand, as Gabriel has only responded to your thread ever, so I would believe he has some personal link to you, possibly being "The Rage" under a fake name.

Lafayette, Indiana
Level Contributor
454 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Validation

The website is fake. It is a cheap site that anyone can create, and it is dated 2023!

You kiddos need to quit playing on Mommy and Daddy's computer before they find out!