We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What show tix have you gotten via Myvegas rewards

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,863 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
What show tix have you gotten via Myvegas rewards

I have earned enough points to get the BOGO offers for both Zarkana and Fantasy. I was wondering if others have gotten show tickets via Myvegas rewards and how the whole process went and how where their seats? So far I have redeemed the Zarkana seats and will do the same in two weeks for the Fantasy show...we are in vegas April 13-18.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,961 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What show tix have you gotten via Myvegas rewards

Wife and I both redeemed for the Tournament of Kings show...front row center.

Also did the BOGO for LOVE tickets, and got decent seats in the 200 section.

Basically, when you book it is not any different than if you were paying for the seats. They will give you whatever seats are available at the price level you are booking for. A bit of advice....go online first to see what seats are actually available, and then you can better decide what seats will be good. Also, make sure to have a seating chart in front of you in case the seats you prefer are already sold. That way when they tell you the available seats, you will see if they are acceptable or not before following through with the purchase.

San Antonio, Tx
Level Contributor
1,362 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What show tix have you gotten via Myvegas rewards

premium seats for Zarkana and tickets to Terry Fator

Omaha, Nebraska
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
8,164 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What show tix have you gotten via Myvegas rewards

Did LOVE & zumanity (have zarkana for next trip)

Process supre easy--called, booked!

3 row for Zumanity ;-)

balcony for LOVE--glad, I wouldn't like lower

Tacoma, Washington
Level Contributor
393 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What show tix have you gotten via Myvegas rewards

Just booked the 2 premium tickets for Ka, going in June :)

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
97 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What show tix have you gotten via Myvegas rewards

We've done 2 premium tickets to Criss Angel, so glad I didn't pay for it. 2 Tickets to Brad Garrets, had the best seats. 2 tickets to the shark reef. A standard companion ticket to Zarkana, and a premium companion ticket to KA.

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What show tix have you gotten via Myvegas rewards

Had front row for Terry Fator, section 203 for Love (very good seats), and premium seats for Ka (these were not center section but still nice seats). Thought the shows of Fator & Love were good, we thought Ka was a snoozefest...sorry

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
742 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What show tix have you gotten via Myvegas rewards

Tournament of Kings (book a month in advance) got front row centre. Regular Zumanity (Booked 1 hour before the show), got front part of balcony. Regular Zarkana (Booked 1 hour before the show) seats were about dead center of the theatre. Process is real smooth, you have to call the 800 number, they then will go online, and find the best tickets they have available in your price range. You then run down to any Box office to pick up the tickets.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What show tix have you gotten via Myvegas rewards

Not meaning to give you a lecture but you need to BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW. There are only limited numbers of seats available for each show for myVegas ticket rewards. Many nights sell out totally in advance. You can't wait and take your redemption number to the box office - you need to call in advance. I would highly suggest calling to book the Zarkana tickets NOW. If you have enough for the Fantasy - redeem now and BOOK NOW.

I have redeemed for Love (2x), Terry Fator (when they still had it) and Zarkana (2x)

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
797 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What show tix have you gotten via Myvegas rewards

Have tickets to Ka and Jabawockeez. The 21st and 22nd of april via myvegas! Can't wait!

10. Re: What show tix have you gotten via Myvegas rewards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2015, 06:15