We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying Deuce Bus Passes

Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
679 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Buying Deuce Bus Passes

Hi,

Firstly from what i understand the Deuce bus will take us to both the north and south premium outlet malls in Las Vegas

And secondly, are we able to purchase a 24 hr $8 pass from the driver? I have read that there are ticket machines at the stops and these only take credit cards? but unsure if drivers sell tickets as well.

Thanks for any help :)

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying Deuce Bus Passes

You can purchase 24 hr, 3 day or week passes. These can be purchased at the ticket machines and you can pay cash but I think you might need exact amount of money to buy them. We have NEVER had to use a credit card to buy them.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,537 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying Deuce Bus Passes

The easiest option is to buy at a TVM as you are waiting for the bus.

rtcsnv.com/transit/…

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
1,935 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buying Deuce Bus Passes

The Deuce does not go to the Outlets, the SDX does and you need to buy the ticket from a TVM first. Or get the Deuce, where you can buy the 24h ticket from the driver, to a shared stop with the SDX and transfer to the SDX.

4. Re: Buying Deuce Bus Passes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2015, 06:17