We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in April

London, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in April

I have been checking the weather as we arrive in 14 days but it seems to be really mixed! I have only been before in September and October so any advice on what to pack and what the weather is usually like mid-end of April?

Thanks in advance x

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,590 Reviews
from US$399.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,066 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
392 Reviews
from US$499.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam Helicopter...
579 Reviews
from US$369.99*
Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,920 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in April

April is a difficult month to forecast weather wise as you could get a wide range of conditions over 14 days at the end of the month - the best advice I can give is to check the forecast just before you start packing and pack layers.

Level Contributor
8,220 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in April

There's no way to know exactly - check the night before you leave and pack accordingly. accuweather.com/en/…

Level Contributor
4,855 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in April

I fully agree; just check accuweather.com before your departure. Just a couple days ago, the temps during various days in April displayed 60's to upper 70's for daytime highs. As of this morning, I've noticed they've been changed to reflect mid-80's during my late April into May vacation. Who really knows what the final temperature, high outcome will be. I'll just final check on the day before departure & pack accordingly. April should make for very comfortable walking weather. However in my particular case, I would also like to experience some comfy, mid-80 highs for pool/tanning purposes.

4. Re: Weather in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2015, 07:15