We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunset in mid June

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Omagh, United...
Level Contributor
715 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
sunset in mid June

Visiting vegas June 15-22 .my question is what time will sunset be? Trying to book tables in mandarin bar and mix lounge to watch vegas come alive at night. Any other suggestions as to where to go or best place to go?

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,786 posts
1,330 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunset in mid June

Stratosphere Level 107 lounge, Eiffel Tower....

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sunset in mid June

Sunset in mid June is at around 8pm and it will be fully dark around 30 minutes after that.

You shouldn't need to book a table at either Mix Lounge or Mandarin Bar at that time of night. In fact I'm not even certain it's possible to do so. Just show up.

Edited: 02 April 2014, 21:35
Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,287 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sunset in mid June

As a guide the sunset time in Las Vegas from June 15 - 22 will be between 19.59 and 20.01.

timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html…

Omagh, United...
Level Contributor
715 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sunset in mid June

Thanks guys so now the question is where would your favourite place be to see the strip light up . It's my fiancé first vegas trip!!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: sunset in mid June

Mix Lounge is my favorite spot for watching the Strip light up. Even after about a dozen visits, it doesn't get old.

Foundation Room is great too with a similar view.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,287 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sunset in mid June

"Thanks guys so now the question is where would your favourite place be to see the strip light up ."

I'd opt for Mix - it's the iconic view up the whole strip and certainly a step up from Stratosphere.

7. Re: sunset in mid June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2015, 06:16