We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monte Carlo Pool SUNNY spot at 9am?

Lowell, MA
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Topic
Monte Carlo Pool SUNNY spot at 9am?

Hi!

We like to hit the pool early, usually as soon as it opens. Any suggestions as to where to grab seats? Where is the sunniest spots from 9am to noontime? Thanks!

1. Re: Monte Carlo Pool SUNNY spot at 9am?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 April 2014, 01:05
Lowell, MA
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Monte Carlo Pool SUNNY spot at 9am?

Yeah...thanks. Anyone else wishing to help....I've read the Monte Carlo can be very shady from the building itself. I thought if that's true...chairs in the sun might go quick.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
109 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monte Carlo Pool SUNNY spot at 9am?

We usually go right when the pool opens and try to get in the first row of chairs that would have the wave pool to the right of you if you are in the chairs, volley ball court to the left, and the lazy river right in from of you. I hope that makes sense direction wise. There is usually some good sun in the first part of the day in this area. Hope that helps! Have a great time :)

Honolulu
Level Contributor
520 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Monte Carlo Pool SUNNY spot at 9am?

Best sun is near the sand volleyball court. When you walk in go to your right. Sunny from 9-4

Lowell, MA
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Monte Carlo Pool SUNNY spot at 9am?

Exactly what I was looking for...Thank you both so much!

South Pacific
Level Contributor
4,423 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Monte Carlo Pool SUNNY spot at 9am?

We've stayed there a bunch of times and I don't remember exactly where the best spots are for sun. But if it's really hot, usually the shady spots go fast, so I don't think you'll have a problem finding spots where there's sun.

7. Re: Monte Carlo Pool SUNNY spot at 9am?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2015, 06:15