We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo Strip View?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
259 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Flamingo Strip View?

First time on here. We are leaving for Vegas early Fri am from Detroit. Are the strip view rooms still covered by the Toni Braxton mural? Does anyone know? We want to ask for an upgrade but will not bother if the view is blocked. Thanks everyone...

Sherman, TX
Level Contributor
939 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamingo Strip View?

Good question, we leave next Thursday and have the same thought.....

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamingo Strip View?

Yes, I'd like to know as well. We leave the 22nd, and I've actually paid for a strip view (it's my wedding, didn't want to take the chance of not getting) and will be pretty annoyed if it's still there.

Anyone??

Boston
Level Contributor
171 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamingo Strip View?

I think it will be up all month (while she's performing). Saw it on Entertainment Tonight. I believe, however, that you can see through it - special material. It'll look as though the windows are tinted.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Flamingo Strip View?

Okay, that makes more sense. I had a hard time believing that they'd cover up the windows. So it will look like those advertisements on buses.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
259 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flamingo Strip View?

Thanks for the quick reply. I will post a trip report when i return. I am so excited!!!! Can't wait to get there.

Boston
Level Contributor
171 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flamingo Strip View?

I'll look forward to your TR! I'm staying at the Flamingo Sep 1-5 :)

Have a great trip!

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Flamingo Strip View?

Yes, I'm looking forward to it as well!

8. Re: Flamingo Strip View?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 18:17