We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Vegas for Easter NO KIDS!!

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
17 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Las Vegas for Easter NO KIDS!!

Can anyone recommend some fun things to do for Easter in Vegas? I'm travelling with adults only. We are looking for a good buffet/brunch/champagne etc. None of us are religious so Im not worried about getting crazy that day.

I prefer the food to be decent and the drinks to be plenty. We are staying at MGM.

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,625 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,110 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
915 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
44,445 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Vegas for Easter NO KIDS!!

The top Brunches may already be booked, but check out: Fountain Brunch at Jasmine(Bellagio), Brunch at Simon (Palms) The Jazz Brunch at Country Club Grill (Wynn) and the Brunch at Border Grill (Mandalay Bay).

I would recommend calling and making reservations ASAP.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
17 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Vegas for Easter NO KIDS!!

I can start a new post but I was also curious of anyone knew if shops in thr MGM would sell liquor I could keep in my room...

Chi Town
Level Contributor
1,669 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Vegas for Easter NO KIDS!!

Theris a CVS and Walgreens near MGM that will have what you want at a resonable price and are like 10 minutes away. I have done Easter and it was actually quite busy. Planet Hollywoods Buffet is excellent...I am now a vegas , but skipped it for a day to eat at the different places in the world/cultures that they have food from. Yummy

Edited: 09 April 2014, 18:12
Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
17 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Las Vegas for Easter NO KIDS!!

10 minutes walking or by cab? Sounds great!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
15,069 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Las Vegas for Easter NO KIDS!!

The CVS is across the street (LV Blvd) from MGM, next to the Monte Carlo.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
15,069 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Las Vegas for Easter NO KIDS!!

I think they also sell liquor in the Grand Canyon Experience, a souvenier store that is right next to MGM. Can't speak for the prices, though...

7. Re: Las Vegas for Easter NO KIDS!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 06:16