We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What odd thing have you bought back from Vegas?

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
What odd thing have you bought back from Vegas?

I brought home two king size Bellagio pillows last week. That was a first for me!

They're lovely, but it's like fighting with giant marshmallows all night. lol

I also came back with flu, I could have done without that.

Sandra b

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,200 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What odd thing have you bought back from Vegas?

I brought back the perfect back scratcher bought at the Bonanza Gift Shop in 2011. It was perfect. I say was because my girlfriend squidged it in bed just last night.

Good job we're going back in June...

Sheffield, UK
Level Contributor
505 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What odd thing have you bought back from Vegas?

Herpes anyone?

Nottingham, UK
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What odd thing have you bought back from Vegas?

8 cans of miller light! Can't get it in the UK, I wait still I'm having holiday withdrawals then crack one open always takes me back to Vegas! Roll on June 65 days to go!

Preston
Level Contributor
94 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What odd thing have you bought back from Vegas?

Fruit flavoured cigars! You can't get them in U.K. I always bring back a suitcase full and they last me till my next trip in October, forget the Cubans!

Seriously Addicted.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,789 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What odd thing have you bought back from Vegas?

A big flat and fluffy green poker chip with the last of my dollars from Terminal 1 on my way home - god I am such a tourist! It has been stuck in a cupboard ever since!

But I haven't yet visited that Bonanza Gift shop even though have walked past it tons of times - think I might be heading there in May to add to my list of endless Vegas "firsts"! Every time we go there are tons of new things to add to the list and I love it!

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,200 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What odd thing have you bought back from Vegas?

As you're going in May maybe you could pick me up a new back scratcher. That'd be a long month without...

Norman, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
38 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What odd thing have you bought back from Vegas?

A plush grumpy cat....

Romulus, Michigan
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: What odd thing have you bought back from Vegas?

My first time in vegas I bought an ash try, and I don't even smoke, it was just so pretty. On that same trip I bought nail clippers, two of the weirdest souvenirs I have ever bought.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
749 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What odd thing have you bought back from Vegas?

I brought back some money once. That was odd.

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What odd thing have you bought back from Vegas?

Last Oct both hubby and I brought back the flu. He got sick while in Vegas and I got sick on our last day. He ended up with pneumonia and in the hospital for 2 days and I was almost as sick.

Same trip I bought a Darth Vader candy dispenser with Shiny gold M&Ms from the M&M store. My seven year old grandson is a Star Wars fanatic. A few trips back we bought 6 Harley Davidson hurricane glasses at the cafe - had to go to UPS store at Flamingo to pack and ship them home. Cost almost as much as the glasses.

My husband almost bought a T-shirt that said "tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes". Needless to say all he got was the look from me when he held it up for approval. He sadly put it back on the rack and mumbled "you never let me have any fun". He swears every trip he is going to buy "that" T-shirt.