We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harrahs Pool Open Yet ?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Harrahs Pool Open Yet ?

Is the Harrahs Pool Open Yet ??

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harrahs Pool Open Yet ?

It is not. The website still shows "closed for the season" so I called the number on that page and it went to the Flamingo pool. I then called Harrah's who confirmed that they are not yet open but they told me they are hoping April 15, but it said it could be closer to the end of the month. They told me that guests can use the Flamingo pool

aurora, co
Level Contributor
4,649 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harrahs Pool Open Yet ?

It was over 90 the other day, guess that's not warm enough. It's getting ridiculous how late in the spring they are opening the pools. I remember when almost all hotels on the strip had at least one pool open, and even remember sharing the hot tub at night at the Flamingo with some "working girls". Now pools are locked up like Fort Knox and most are open only for a few short months.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Harrahs Pool Open Yet ?

Thanks, Same thing with me also when calling the number but this time the Lady at Harrahs lied and stated the pool is open ?????

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Harrahs Pool Open Yet ?

I don't think it was a question of the weather, but when we were there in early March they were done some maintenance to the pool area. Hope they finish it soon. I wouldn't want to have to go over to Flamingo to use the pool plus I wouldn't want to have to arrive early just to get a chair.

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Harrahs Pool Open Yet ?

The pool at Harrahs open or closed is not much to see.

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Harrahs Pool Open Yet ?

Last week I saw a sign on the door at Harrah's leading to the pool area that stated the pool was closed for the season for renovation work. I didn't notice if it had a planned opening date posted.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Harrahs Pool Open Yet ?

Any more updates ?? has anyone been there lately ??

Omaha, Nebraska
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
8,382 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Harrahs Pool Open Yet ?

Skip Harrahs pool & go use Flamingo or Caesars free with your room key--they are open & VASTLY better pools. Harrahs is a cement rectangle

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,729 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Harrahs Pool Open Yet ?

The remodel is done and the pool opened on the 11th.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Harrahs Pool Open Yet ?

Thanks !! What was the Remodel?