We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mandalay Bay Pool in June

London
Level Contributor
778 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Mandalay Bay Pool in June

Hi everyone. Looking for some advice/reassurance from you. Am due to stay at MB from June 2nd - June 6th (Mon to Thurs). I like to spend a lot of time by the pool but am now worried that it will be insanely busy and impossible to get a chair. This will be my 7th trip to Vegas but never before in June so am unsure what to expect. Never stayed at MB before and now I seem to be talking myself out of it!! Anyone have any tips for me??? How easy is it to reserve a padded daybed or lounge chair? All advice welcome and appreciated. Driving myself mad here :)

Jo

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All American Helicopter...
6,719 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$494.95
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,103 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Deluxe Grand Canyon All American...
511 reviews
from US$426.99*
US$527.50
Special Offer
Ultimate Grand Canyon 4-in-1...
948 reviews
from US$669.99*
US$727.00
London, United...
Level Contributor
17,193 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mandalay Bay Pool in June

Oh, Jo. Don't worry. Please.

I'm not going to offer any advice on what you can and can't reserve because I never have. But I've stayed at Mandalay Bay in June and, whilst the pool was really busy, I never had a problem finding somewhere to sit.

You're one step ahead of most people who won't even think about it until they are stood there in their Speedos and flippies. So please, get all the advice from here, it'll come, but don't worry.

Mandalay Bay is such a fabulous, sexy, chic, cool hotel. You're going to love it. The pool's amazing, too.

Norfolk England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mandalay Bay Pool in June

Hi

We stayed mid week last June and yes it was busy but then you will find that at most strip pools. We got standard chairs OK but we always go early because it gets way too hot for us to lay out in as the day goes on. We also moved to the Monte Carlo and that pool was just as busy. The only way to get a really quiet pool would be to stay somewhere like Eastside cannery or Sams town.

Clive

Miami, Florida
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mandalay Bay Pool in June

It is very busy.

You will likely find a chair but you should get there early. People line up in a long line before it opens. You should try to be one of those people if you want a chair in a good location.

London
Level Contributor
778 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mandalay Bay Pool in June

Thanks Clive and LDN. Am sure I am in a panic over nothing! Last May I stayed at MGM and thought that was fine, no problem getting a chair whatsoever, but the week after was The Cosmopolitan and that was a NIGHTMARE! Worst comes to the worst I just find a pool attendant and ask them for help!

I am looking forward to my stay, not been inside the Mandalay for a few years so it'll be like a whole new Hotel to explore :)

Jo

Norfolk England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mandalay Bay Pool in June

Hi

You should love the rooms and the bathrooms are fab. Try for high up strip view. we got that last year and the view was classic.

Clive

6. Re: Mandalay Bay Pool in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 06:16