We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harley Davidson Cafe Restaurant.com Coupons Still Accepted?

Kiwi Kid, Auckland
Level Contributor
714 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Harley Davidson Cafe Restaurant.com Coupons Still Accepted?

Looking at my account is suggests ringing to check but wondered if anyone has recent experience? We are there next month and always enjoy a meal there - but will swap vouchers if they are of no use. Any input gratefully accepted.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,565 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,032 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Mission, Canada
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harley Davidson Cafe Restaurant.com Coupons Still Accepted?

I have one as well. We were in Vegas last month and I did stop in ask if they were still taking them. The young lady I spoke to said yes, just to give it to the server. We had just come from breakfast so did not use it, but I guess I better use it soon.

Sorry I can't be more helpful but I will look for your update if you go back before I do.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Harley Davidson Cafe Restaurant.com Coupons Still Accepted?

If your account is saying you should call to check it sounds as though the certificates are going to be stop being honored any time now. Once that's definitely happened, the message should change telling you to exchange any certificates you have for that restaurant.

This is something where a certificate may well have been good a few days ago but won't be now. Unless somebody posts who knows precisely what the situation is today, you're going to have to call to get a definitive answer.

binghamton
Level Contributor
2,312 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harley Davidson Cafe Restaurant.com Coupons Still Accepted?

love their burghers and fries...a fun place to eat !

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,164 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Harley Davidson Cafe Restaurant.com Coupons Still Accepted?

Buffalo shrimp is my favorite. We used one last November.

Kiwi Kid, Auckland
Level Contributor
714 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Harley Davidson Cafe Restaurant.com Coupons Still Accepted?

Thanks for the responses - will make a phone call to the restaurant once we are there.

6. Re: Harley Davidson Cafe Restaurant.com Coupons Still Accepted?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2015, 05:16