We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubbing on a Monday?

Wirral,Cheshire
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Clubbing on a Monday?

We are flying on a Sunday from Manchester-Philadelphia-Las Vegas and I expect to be tired when we land.

However, we are leaving the following Thursday, so we have Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night to go out. The impression I get from posts on this forum and general info on the web is that MON-TUE-WED and pretty quiet when it comes to night life. Should we bite the bullett and go out as soon as we arrive, so we can enjoy a busy party night or will there be enough going on MON-TUE-WED for us to have a great night.

I have images of us paying to get into a club and then just the two us being in there :)

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,550 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,011 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
New York, NY
Level Contributor
81 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clubbing on a Monday?

Monday-Wednesday are definitely the quietest nights, but they are also industry nights, and will be less expensive. XS and Marquee, arguably the best clubs in Vegas, both have popular Monday nights. 1Oak has a big tuesday night as well.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,727 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clubbing on a Monday?

I wouldn't with the jet lag issue go clubbing on the Sunday you arrive - you'll still be able to do that on Mon - Wed.

Level Contributor
1,392 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clubbing on a Monday?

Absolutely, XS or Marquee will be packed on Monday's. Pre-game at Botero for XS or STK for Marquee.

Wirral,Cheshire
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Clubbing on a Monday?

Thanks so much for the advice! We will plan XS for Monday then. I cannot wait!

Jersey City, NJ USA
Destination Expert
for Jersey City
Level Contributor
895 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clubbing on a Monday?

I went to Marquee Monday nights at the Cosmo and it was WILD! One of the best clubbing experiences I've had. Definitely check it out!

Wirral,Cheshire
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Clubbing on a Monday?

Thanks for the tip, shadow. Can you recommend any other bars or clubs for the remaining days?

Jersey City, NJ USA
Destination Expert
for Jersey City
Level Contributor
895 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Clubbing on a Monday?

the last time i was in Vegas, I did Marquee Monday and LAVO Tuesdsay. Was not super impressed with LAVO, but if you dine at the restaurant (during the evening it is a full restaurant, and turns into a club at night), you gain free admission to the club, so that may be a possibility.

Wirral,Cheshire
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Clubbing on a Monday?

Awesome thanks for the info.

Level Contributor
1,392 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Clubbing on a Monday?

Tuesday is not a great night for Vegas clubs. I wouldn't bother with 1OAK. Bond Bar at Cosmo on Tuesday will probably have a DJ. Usually a nice crowd there. Wednesday - Surrender at Encore. Another industry night and the place will be hopping.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
190 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Clubbing on a Monday?

Marquee is crazy on a Monday night.