We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool Table HIre - Las Vegas Strip

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Pool Table HIre - Las Vegas Strip

Good Morning,

I will be travelling to Las Vegas to celebrate my 30th birthday party in May 2015. After much research I've decided that instead of a night out on the town I will hire a suite for the evening and instead have an intimate 'sweet suite' celebration.

My question to you all? 'If the suite doesn't have a Pool table or billiard table do you know whether hiring one is a possibility?' If so, any reputable companies?

I'm not sure whether pool table hire would be an option as I'd imagine they are quite heavy.

Any input would be greatly appreciated :)

Lanarkshire
Destination Expert
for Quarteira, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
3,036 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pool Table HIre - Las Vegas Strip

If you want a real one then shipping that in and out of a suite and setting it up..........you would be cheaper finding a suite that has one to be honest.

Lanarkshire
Destination Expert
for Quarteira, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
3,036 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pool Table HIre - Las Vegas Strip

Planet Hollywood should be able to give you a good price on a room.

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
1,935 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pool Table HIre - Las Vegas Strip

Have a look at

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k5769…

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pool Table HIre - Las Vegas Strip

Leedylan - The Apex suite at Planet Hollywood was my pick of the crop until somebody else mentioned on another thread the MGM Skyline Terrace Suite. One word WOW!

I would have been quite content with the PH suites - namely Apex, Boulevard or Panorama but now I am only visioning the Skyline suite with Terrace. It is perfect!

I guess I now need to decide what is more important - a pool table, or a remarkable view with plenty of photo opportunity?

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,194 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pool Table HIre - Las Vegas Strip

All of the 2 BR Skylofts have a game room. Some have pool tables and others have foosball.

Honolulu
Level Contributor
520 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pool Table HIre - Las Vegas Strip

You are correct on the skyline terr suites. Best lanai on the strip....bar none...... I had the pleasure last year of walking thru one as it was getting cleaned. Unreal is all I can say.

Take the view. Only one place to get view like that....Vegas. You can pool anywhere in the world. That or you can play some pocket pool

Enjoy your trip Aussie

Edited: 05 May 2014, 01:51
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Pool Table HIre - Las Vegas Strip

Waikikipenguin - Your response has done it for me! I am SOLD on the Skyline Terrace Suite.

Honolulu
Level Contributor
520 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Pool Table HIre - Las Vegas Strip

HT. do a you tube search on MGM skyline suites.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Pool Table HIre - Las Vegas Strip

Waikiki - Oh I've spent the entire weekend watching youtube vids over and over again. I LOVE the Skyline Terrace Suites, the view from the balcony is nothing short of amazing.

I also really loved the 2 bedroom Skyloft terrace suite with Jacuzzi. The balcony and amenities are exactly what I'm after however I don't require two bedrooms.

Does anybody know whether any of the 1 bedroom Skylofts have a terrace and a pool table? From what I can tell it is only the 2 bedroom which offer these extra amenities

Edited: 05 May 2014, 04:06
canada
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pool Table HIre - Las Vegas Strip

HTJ85,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,here is a video of SKYLOFT 2 bedroom with pool table,,,,,, my 5 day stay with my daughter

one of the nicest suites in vegas and i have stayed in a few top suites,,,, i have also stayed in a 1 bedroom skyloft and NO it does not have a pool table

i have not stayed at skyline terrace suite but outside of a outside terrace it isn't anything near the skyloft suite

and probably for cost the terrace suite would be a lot cheaper if you are looking to save a few $$$

VIDEO

http://youtu.be/DVm4LGBDAmo GOOD LUCKon what you decide and ENJOY your stay