We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Regarding Vegas Stag Do/Bachelor Party

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Help Regarding Vegas Stag Do/Bachelor Party

Hi guys,

I am looking to organise a stag do/bachelor party summer of 2015 flying out of the UK. I am the best man and looking for advice perhaps from people who have done this from the UK? Or alternatively anyone who has recently been on a bachelor party/stag do in Vegas.

Is it best to go through an organised party and have the package lined up for you, or from your experience is it best to organise the individual elements yourself? If so, who did you go with?

Any help for us at this very early stage would be greatly appreciated.

John

Canada
Level Contributor
2,426 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help Regarding Vegas Stag Do/Bachelor Party

There is no single recipe for a bachelor party. I, for one, believe that a bachelor party should not be used to make fun or laugh at the groom. So, I think you ask the groom what he would like to do and go with it. If you know him very well and believe he will like what you have planned, then so be it.

As the best man, what were your plans? Yes you can pay someone to organize all of that for you but it's not rocket science and you can save a ton of money by setting everything up yourself.

I suggest you leave every morning free so that if people want to sleep, nothing is set-up and this time of the day is reserved to cool off and get the energy back in.

Every afternoon should have a specific activity (shooting guns, race car driving, visit hoover dam...) that is fun but not too energy demanding.

You start your evenings with a few cocktails, dinner, hit the tables for some gambling and then get bottle service at a club.

Then again, this is how we organized the bachelor of one of our friends. We talked to him to see what he did not want to do, how he saw his bachelor go in general terms. We had a blast because he had a blast, and everyone enjoyed the fact that the pace as slow during the day but the evenings were more upbeat.

But if the bachelor wants to use Vegas to get drunk all day long and hit stripclubs, then anything else will not please him. That's why you should talk to him first.

Edited: 05 May 2014, 15:45
2. Re: Help Regarding Vegas Stag Do/Bachelor Party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 07:15