We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pools

Geordie in Scotland
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Pools

Can any of you lovely people tell me if you are allowed to use the pool at a hotel where you are staying?

We are at the Cosmopolitan from 4th to 12th June, thank you

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,153 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pools

You are staying at Cosmo and you are asking if you can use the pool at Cosmo?

Yes. But I'm probably misunderstanding your question.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pools

I should hope so!

Do you mean where youre not staying?

Geordie in Scotland
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pools

Sorry yes we are staying at the Cosmo but other pools seem nice also and I wondered if you could use them too???

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
3,547 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pools

No you cannot with the exception of the Monte Carlo (I think but not sure) where locals can pay to use the pool.

Geordie in Scotland
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pools

Ah ok. Thanks for the feedback!!

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,093 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pools

On the bright side: Outsiders can't use the pool at Cosmo either. So hopefully you will be able to find a lounger and enjoy your own pool.

Pentwater, MI
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pools

I believe some pools can be accessed by paying a fee. Some have pool parties that are open to the public for a fee and there are some, admittedly not as nice as the Cosmo pools, that do not try very hard to limit access. I have never been denied or checked at Planet Hollywood, Paris, or Bally's and all of those have sold entries and cabana rentals through Groupon and in that case access by the public is encouraged. Once in Vegas, go to the pool area you want to visit and check on the current practice. If the pool is not busy, it is quite likely the attendants will gladly let you in.

Geordie in Scotland
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pools

Great. Thanks so much, can't wait to get there!

Geordie in Scotland
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pools

Thanks so much!!

Leeds
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pools

We are staying at the cosmo 2nd-10th June and stayed last year. The bamboo pool is more relaxed and is in the west tower and the Boulevard pool is in the east tower and has more of a vibe. I am 26 and my husband is 32 and we preferred the boulevard pool and there is plenty of people watching to be had and enjoyed the music more.

We did get to the pools early as we are early risers and benefited from this by getting a good lounger that maintains the sun longer and doesn't go behind the buildings too early.