We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

myVegas - Carrot Top companion ticket???

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
myVegas - Carrot Top companion ticket???

Has anyone used the myVegas reward for the Carrot Top companion ticket? The reward states: "Receive a companion ticket to Carrot Top at Luxor when you purchase one (1) for $59.95 plus LET Tax and applicable Service Fees."

However, the 2 levels of ticket prices are $65.95 and $54.95. Which level is the reward for???

I know I can call and ask, but I won't be able to do that until tonight. Just thought I would check on here first to see if anyone has already used this reward.

Thanks!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,565 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,032 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: myVegas - Carrot Top companion ticket???

I saw tickets on sale outright for under $40 recently on one of the Vegas sites, but also for those who don't know they offer 2 for 1 tickets for law enforcement and I believe Military. It's not posted anywhere, but call and ask the box office. We've used the law enforcement 2 for 1 and they never verified it.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,219 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: myVegas - Carrot Top companion ticket???

On the fan page I follow people have reported getting seats in the front section with this reward and I'll note that $65.95 is $59.95 + the 10% LET (rounded up from $65.945).

The $40 deal is available from the Luxor/Ticketmaster site labelled "Buy 20% Off Tickets in 2014".

Edited: 06 May 2014, 18:09
Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: myVegas - Carrot Top companion ticket???

There is also a Travelzoo promo on right now that I used to purchase tickets directly from the Luxor. It basically made them the same cost as using myVegas LPs, so I saved them for something else.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: myVegas - Carrot Top companion ticket???

I have priced 2 tickets in the front row through both Travelzoo and SmarterVegas, and the total comes to $90.14 for both. Assuming that the first ticket is $65.95 and I have to pay the fees for the companion ticket (which should be somewhere around $5-7), my total would be about $72-73, which is quite a bit less that the aforementioned deal. I just want to make sure that I would be able to get front row seats with the myVegas reward.

Has anybody done this yet?

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,219 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: myVegas - Carrot Top companion ticket???

>Has anybody done this yet?

Executive summary: Yes.

Use the search function with "carrot top reward" at the fan groups such as https:/… for details. The first search result there reports getting front row center seats.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
5,178 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: myVegas - Carrot Top companion ticket???

rhinoman: Can't help with seat advice, but what level are you at in MyVegas? I have yet to see that rewards.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,219 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: myVegas - Carrot Top companion ticket???

>I have yet to see that rewards.

It's not level locked - you should see it under both Luxor and Shows on the Facebook game. Mobile has a limited list of rewards so it may not be visible there.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: myVegas - Carrot Top companion ticket???

PhillyWill...thanks! Don't have access to Facebook here.

Joanner.....I am at level 147

Vancouver,Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: myVegas - Carrot Top companion ticket???

We just used this Carrot Top companion ticket last week. $59.95 plus tax and we were seated in the second row. Awesome seats! Was a great show!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
5,178 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: myVegas - Carrot Top companion ticket???

Found the companion ticket reward. Thanks!