We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best steakhouse?

Port Saint Lucie...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Best steakhouse?

Staying at Hard Rock and understand they have a steakhouse. Was wondering which steakhouse has a nice bar, since I'm traveling solo, along with good steaks?

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,292 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best steakhouse?

Honestly, almost all of them. I've dined solo at the bar at CraftSteak, Gordon Ramsay Steak, SW, CUT, Twin Creeks, Charlie Palmer and Tom Colicchio's Heritage. All have a nice bar area and excellent service. Twin Creeks is my personal favorite and is the best value, but that is off Strip at the Silverton. Of the others, I would highly recommend Gordon Ramsay. Great food, excellent service, great drinks.

Edited: 07 May 2014, 18:43
Port Saint Lucie...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best steakhouse?

Thanks for advice. Appreciate it.

Colchester, Vermont
Level Contributor
19 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best steakhouse?

My favorite is always Circus Circus Steak House. The food is delicious, it's reasonably

priced and once you get into the actual restaurant, you'd never know you where you were!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,358 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best steakhouse?

interesting.

I've heard that about the one in Circus.

While not a Vegas exclusive one-off, I like 'The Palms' (Caesar's Forum Shops' area) but will be dining at SW this next tri & fully expect that to surpass it.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Best steakhouse?

I agree that Twin Creeks is great. It is also my personal favorite. The value is fantastic and the dip in quality is very minor compared the the greats on the strip.

6. Re: Best steakhouse?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 05:17