We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Myvegas companion ticket?

Uk
13 posts
Save Topic
Myvegas companion ticket?

Morning!

Im looking at getting the companion ticket for Zarkana.

Can someone please confirm/clear up for me exactly what the means......

Is it basically get one free when you purchase your show ticket?

Thanks in advance

Richmond, Canada
Level Contributor
491 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Myvegas companion ticket?

Basically a buy one get one free. You still have to pay a small fee, but definitely worth it.

Uk
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Myvegas companion ticket?

Just as I thought.... Thanks 👍

Uk
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Myvegas companion ticket?

One more quick question....... What are blackout dates? Does that mean they are unavailable?

Bawtry, United...
Level Contributor
371 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Myvegas companion ticket?

Blackout dates often refer to dates when a particular discount or offer is unavailable (usually due to it's popularity) such as holidays, Mother's Day etc.

When a show is said to be 'dark' that means it isn't actually being performed. Every show has one or two 'dark' nights per week, plus a week usually before christmas etc.

I hope that helps.

Uk
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Myvegas companion ticket?

Oh I see, will have to find something else.... Many thanks

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
136 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Myvegas companion ticket?

When you call and claim your companion ticket make sure and give the ticket rep your M Life number. I am the lowest tier and I still got 20%-30% off of both O and Carrot Top companion ticket price.

Newark, Delaware
Level Contributor
138 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Myvegas companion ticket?

Thanks for that info oustone. I too am going to book using the companion ticket from My Vegas for KA and I didn't know when I called to book my tickets and purchase my other one if I'd get a discount off that second ticket. I will have to have my MLife number ready!

Burbank, California
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Myvegas companion ticket?

So, to those that HAVE purchased the companion ticket my question is this...

Is it better to spend 4,000 Loyalty points on 1 companion ticket or 40,000 on 1 actual ticket? Basically a 2-for-1 offer either way.

Seems like if its the same ticket, it's smarter to just go with the companion ticket.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Oromocto, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Myvegas companion ticket?

Thread has been quiet but thought I would ask anyway.

When you call to redeem the companion ticket, are the available seats that they provide the same as what is shown online, or is there a block set aside for myvegas tickets? Does that make sense? Thanks!

Penrith, United...
Level Contributor
5,280 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Myvegas companion ticket?

Same as online. When booking make sure you specify you want the companion ticket seated next to the purchased ticket. The premium seats are all very good in the zarkana theater. But I wasn't allowed to picky seats over the phone.

Great show BTW.