We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm going 1 night in Vegas. You know me.

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
phx
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
1 review
Save Topic
I'm going 1 night in Vegas. You know me.

Anyone want a trip report tomorrow? Or be apart of it tonight?

kattygirl
Level Contributor
407 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm going 1 night in Vegas. You know me.

I want it tomorrow so I'll have something to read!

phx
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm going 1 night in Vegas. You know me.

Ok I'll tease. I'm getting $500 in table cash to start my night. I'm 2 long islands into my night. It's 5pm.

Los Altos...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm going 1 night in Vegas. You know me.

Then it's time for a third...

phx
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm going 1 night in Vegas. You know me.

Yes. I'm on my 3rd. Have to stop cuz waitress wants to serve water. It's starting lol and I'm not even talking..... yet

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
763 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm going 1 night in Vegas. You know me.

I want to see how long you can last posting tonight!! LOL

Cave Creek, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I'm going 1 night in Vegas. You know me.

ha ha, enjoy! I'll be at Mirage twice in the next 5 weeks. Was there last month with easily my biggest winning trip ever, so I have the itch. Good luck vegasfan21!

phx
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: I'm going 1 night in Vegas. You know me.

3 words. just plain ridiculous

phx
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: I'm going 1 night in Vegas. You know me.

Ok I debated this but for the girl who wanted some reading. I entered the plain feeling great. Last one on lol. Middle seat of course but took towards the front so I could run off. I broke the seal. Mid flight I'm like drink service but had to pee. I order jack and coke. No cash pay. So guy next to me covers with drink ticket. I'm like yes this is gonna rock. we got the drinks 10 min to land cuz the guy is tracking the flight on his I pad. I'm counting minutes to pee. We chug our drinks. We board I pee and start making calls. I check in my comped room for 3 nights. Yes I overbooked I wanted my voucher. I went got my $500 and then bought 5th capt Morgan and 2 liters for the room. Yes I'm leaving the next day.

I call my boy I needed something he says go now his friend is catching Britney. I'm like wtf? K so take my drink and taxi to panoramic suites. Hang for 15 he is a promoter and says hang with him tonight. He takes me back to ballys. Now things get going.

I go up and get my vouchers go to the tables. Start with capt n coke. guy next to me down 2k. We play I win he loses but as the table fills. I say play my hand. I only netted 150 chips off free play. But he won on my hands every time. But I'm like it's 8p I have til 930 let's keep drinking. Goal was 500. After another 30 minutes I'm at least 5 capt at table. I'm at 700. A guy sits down to 3rd base I'm like please wait or bet my hand. He bets my hand. By 9p he and I are up 1k and guys on my right left and came back. I ask the 3rd base to set his phone alarm for 945 I gotta shower. I shaved that morning and didn't have time. I then turned to the waitress and asked what time she got off and to go to drais. She isn't allowed. She then brings me 2 drinks at a time. I'm hovering up 1200. Off the voucher. I've tipped out easy 100 cuz she was smokin.

I felt it was getting late and asked for 1 more round and told the waitress my story about the shower and she goes you shave everything? I'm like yup. I'm jazzy now. No kidding 3rd base is like wtf my phone. I'm saying yes great timing. I cash out thinking waitress up 1200. What a night it's not 10!

I call my other local over and we polish most of the 5th of Captain I get ready to go out. As we leave I look for confirmation but she had went on lunch break. We almost went to look for employee break room that's how good and confident I was feeling lol.we went to Hakkasan. I was ready to drop 1k to get in but minimum was 5k. Uh hell no. We went to XS. I think I paid off everyone in there. Never waited went and shots and beers were flowing. I even was that guy trying to give a way pieces of gum.it took a good 20 minutes lol. So avicii comes on and we're dancing my boy goes it's 230 you wanna head back for the waitress. He had to work at 8a. I said no I'm liking my spot dancing with several girls. But at 330 I'm like I gotta go back.i ended up changing my flight to 4p and cannot remember anything else from 4a til 130p. I left my razor lol. I'm going to do this again soon until I don't get vouchers. It was so much fun. Anyone want to join me on these adventures? I think at least 2 or 3 more this yr.

Cave Creek, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I'm going 1 night in Vegas. You know me.

just curious, but what hotel are you staying at that's giving you $500 in free play vouchers? My last trip (last month) my average bet was a little over $1,900 per hand of blackjack, and I've never gotten a free play offer for tables.

phx
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: I'm going 1 night in Vegas. You know me.

That's baller status. total rewards. I'm labeled Mr.Vegas by my friends. I plan to live that moniker until the sizzle leaves. I just don't ever hope it does.